News:

click the little + - buttons to customise your Fibsboard (unclick them sometimes to see what you're missing :)

Main Menu

Droppers hall of shame

Started by Caliman, January 17, 2009, 09:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spielberg

Warning: well off topic!

Quote from: Caliman on February 14, 2009, 12:56:35 PM
scio me nihil scire

Excellent -Socratic dialogue on FIBS and a fine view point tho' Socrates knew he was being ambiguous of course - all the greats leave themselves open to interpretation!

Most amusingly inim himself won't even need to look the quote up - I think Latin was his second foreign language?

dickbalaska

Quote from: socksey on January 18, 2009, 02:01:31 AM
Here's my list:
I nominate _StArOnE.
<vent>So i'm about to gammon him for the match, he doubles me which i accept and then he quits the game.  I went to the player's list and he was already playing someone else.  I watched and kibitzed asking why he did that.
His answer:  hahahahaha
I'm embarrassed to say that i swore at him.
</vent>

Caliman

Quote from: dickbalaska on February 26, 2009, 06:53:21 PM
I nominate _StArOnE.
His answer:  hahahahaha
I'm embarrassed to say that i swore at him.
</vent>
lol dont be embarrassed Dik , should be able to send an electric shock through to their mouse, that would be great.
Im down to 8 saved games now , Wahey! Hall of shame seems to be a place players do not want to see their names now, ppl just didnt care a month or so ago. Ive only had to add 1 name in the last fortnight :-))
Thanks again to socksey , my Fibs mentor ;-)) .
Thanks to those 1 in 100 ppl viewing this topic that voted in the poll. I will close it soon, the results so far are as i pretty much expected.
Happy rolling Fibsters!
Rickochet on Fibs. Converted from mobile odesys to 3d fibs on pc.

socksey

I wonder if inim can make the list alphabetical?   :)  What say you, inim?   :)

socksey

"Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome." - Isaac Asimov

adrian

Quote from: Caliman on March 01, 2009, 08:14:23 PM
Thanks to those 1 in 100 ppl viewing this topic that voted in the poll.
I have came back to see new posts in this topic and I voted, once. That means I've seen this topic 23 times...
Does the software counts unique visits (so my 23 visits count as one) or is it just measuring the bulk?
Helping people is tricky. Give help to anyone and he will remember it only when he is in need again.

Caliman

Quote from: adrian on March 09, 2009, 03:56:52 PM
I have came back to see new posts in this topic and I voted, once. That means I've seen this topic 23 times...
Does the software counts unique visits (so my 23 visits count as one) or is it just measuring the bulk?
I have no idea ?
I know you can only vote once but as to the view counts ?? STOG! ?
Sure you will know this. Voting is now closed. Thx to those that gave their opinion
Rickochet on Fibs. Converted from mobile odesys to 3d fibs on pc.

stog

both really-------there are external stats that count unique visitors, people returning etc (google analytics that you can't see on the board) which i use in conjunction with forum stats (forum page views i take less interest in, as i suspect they are "gross" and will include me wandering around for example! whereas google gives me a better idea--------i am not awake yet, so will return to this perhaps, but if you look at the forum statistics, it is important to remember that unless mentioned, they are gross, apart from unique member visits which for me is more important. also what happens if someone leaves the browser window open on say this page, it refreshes? no, but if it does, is that a visit?
i wonder about robots trawling around etc
i concentrate on other stats to find out what our core group is, visiting patterns, returning visitors etc see month end reports and the paragraph above it, that make up the info to be found in the donate/advertise section

eek i go 4 coffee

garp_02

garp_02

VoodooKid

_JustPlay_

Could add Puma to that list - dropped while losing, and ignored my messaged as well as my repeated attempts to resume the game, and instead engaged in a new game with another player - I couldn't see the game, as I was on my [horrible, flakey, death-to-all]-phone applet. Which btw happens to use the exact same, quite stable, internet connection as my laptop and my stationary PC.

PointGolden

Sadly Bebop joins Hall of Shame, earned new pair of panties.

diane

Quote from: PointGolden on December 20, 2011, 08:06:09 PM
Sadly Bebop joins Hall of Shame, earned new pair of panties.

Sadly, PointGolden has not yet worked out how to check some things before taking a match..

RepBotNG says: bebop's reputation is -185810 (BAD)

-> show savedfor Bebop
  opponent          matchlength   score (user's points first)
  job                     5                2 -  0
**Shapi                   5                0 -  0
  hanhhh                  5                4 -  0
  LazarMacedonia          5                2 -  2
  mercedesa               5                2 -  2
  HEXYEBO                 5                0 -  4
  crontim                 5                2 -  0
  PointGolden             5                0 -  2

I would not accept an invite from ANYONE with those kinds of stats, on a PC or mobile..I would turn them down and point out why - in case they still aren't aware.
Never give up on the things that make you smile

PGus

Please ALL,

Be aware of player with nickname tudor (or Tudor) from Germany.

I (score 1530) played him (score above 1700) yesterday, and he dropped during the bear off when it was clear he was going to lose.

Worst of all: when I sent messages asking  him to finish the game, he always replied with trick answers. Always trying to induce me to resign the match.

This player (tudor) is a true cheater !

NIHILIST

Would you prefer an incompetent cheater ?

Bob
Robert J Ebbeler