News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2011 cheers! ..thx godwinson, webrunner, stog, spielberg*, hartkegirl, KissMyAss*, ettu*,  jackdaddy*, diane, caleb, sixty_something*, Zorba*, aviator, Tom*, anonymous*, roygbiv*, r_monk *

Main Menu

help please newbie

Started by stog, March 02, 2009, 09:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stog

hi stog,

i`m "karaev" in fibs  and my e-mail is :*******@gmail.com (from a personal message/posted here for all to help if he still has problems)

although i`m registered in fibs i`m not able to play and use fibs corectly. or even when i`m logged in there`s no connection to chat with  my opponent.my first and last opponent was "basilius".i had to drop because in the middle of the match fibs refused my orders. it would be very kind of you when you basilius could get informend :O)
i`m sure i made some mistakes in the register-mode or the downloading-mode ...i don`t know.

what i ask of you (please) is a guide from the very first step (download fibs or java ) until the very last step (log in and play as others do).you may please consider that i own a linux-based pc and i`m not very skilled with windows, already.well it could be difficult case ,even for you.but i`m graceful for a try.i don`t know any  other to ask for help.

thx   karaev

stog

Caliman

:thumbsup2: you got my e-mail ok then karaev : just as i told you in the e-mail,
Stog is your man, didnt you try the Bg software link on homepage?
There is java fibs for linux there, your in capable hands now anyway!
Good luck hope you get it up and running ok.
Glad to be of some help anyway, happy rolling !
Rickochet on Fibs. Converted from mobile odesys to 3d fibs on pc.