News:

VIP Donors can remain anonymous while still enjoying all the benefits.......

Main Menu

Match 1, Game 2, Move 1, Forum

Started by blitzxz, April 19, 2009, 05:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blitzxz

5-1?

Score:
Forum (black) 1 - Factotum (white) 0
5 point match

stog

Zorba

Spoiler
I always play 24/23 13/8 with an opening 5-1, quite clearly the best move in rollouts.

Only when I'm playing a much weaker player and the score makes my gammons more valuable than usual (Gammon-Go), I might play 13/8 6/5.
[close]
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

diane

Quote from: Zorba on April 19, 2009, 09:22:10 PM
Spoiler
I always play 24/23 13/8 with an opening 5-1, quite clearly the best move in rollouts.

Only when I'm playing a much weaker player and the score makes my gammons more valuable than usual (Gammon-Go), I might play 13/8 6/5.
[close]
Spoiler
That was sort of my logic for voting for 24-23, 13-8 - as factotum isn't on my list of weak players  :laugh:
[close]
Never give up on the things that make you smile

lewscannon

Spoiler
24-23, 13-08 for me too. It's a safe, but unimaginative play, and besides, it's what diane would do.
[close]

socksey

I vote with lews!   :wub:

socksey

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." - Mahatma Gandhi

Tomawaky

Spoiler
Noting else to me that 13/8 24/23
[close]
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."