News:

(**folks need to register to be able to see Fibsboard Forum Match diagrams and vote.** )

Main Menu

Free Bgblitz2Go Competition **now closed

Started by stog, May 20, 2009, 12:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stog

Free Competition for Fibsboarders ** Win Bgblitz2Go**for your mobile Now Closed

post your Competition entries here, Win Bgblitz2Go... 3 copies available .....

3 copies of FrankBerger's software  "The worlds smallest Backgammon expert" (thx Frank)
were won by by stog, curanar and wintom

Rules
submit a small picture/painting/photo/essay on risk (this is a backgammon site!)
and/or why you want to win this competition or similiar -
only optional requirement is winners write a review of the software...
............and that you have a suitable mobile

We shall choose the best and, if needed, put up a poll for you all to choose the winners..........
post your entries here
closes next month

playBunny

stog, the two posts that were here were for the competition. Your theme is .. risk (this is a backgammon site!) and the entry was by a person who has taken the game Risk and adapted it to be played by backgammon players. How pertinent is that? His tournament is not a product and his posts were not a recruitment drive. I'm not sure that you gave it the attention that it deserves because you deleted an honest entry to your competition.

stog

Rules
submit a small picture/painting/photo/essay on risk

i don't feel that a pageful-post of instructions on an existing game on another site by a newly registered member constitutes the above, although i did rename the post, move it to a newly created 'other games' board in "other online games" i've told him that the "ffcc"* will consider whether it is an entry.

*fibsboard free competition committee"

stog

diane

Awww, where is the risk there, he is just a big pussy  ;)  :lol:
Never give up on the things that make you smile

playBunny

Looking for the bit about backgammon .... Ahah, I can see the mouse on the cat's back. Now to find the gammon ....  :laugh:

stog

"Risk not when you are safe, only when you are unsafe,
unless your safeness, is but a better than average roll away of becoming very unsafe"

wintom

We just HAD to finish that match we had started on the highway... A hot battle!!

I submit this as a painting  ;)

Cheers,

wintom
The Backgammon Blog: Graswurzel Backgammon