cheers

Main Menu

Match 1, The end of game 3

Started by blitzxz, June 17, 2009, 05:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socksey

Thanks, factotum!   :)  Well played!   ;)  Great input, all!   :thumbsup:

socksey

"The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office." - Lucille Ball

roadkillbooks

Thx all.  Thx for the opportunity to play the next match.  I had rolled out that situation several times and it never ended so nicely. Was that the only number which didnt hit? Well 55 misses also. 

roadkillbooks

Zorba

Yes, fun indeed, thx everyone! On to the next match  :thumbsup2:
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

blitzxz

Quote from: roadkillbooks on June 18, 2009, 06:09:24 PM
Thx all.  Thx for the opportunity to play the next match.  I had rolled out that situation several times and it never ended so nicely. Was that the only number which didnt hit? Well 55 misses also.  

roadkillbooks

3-2, 5-2, 5-3 and 5-5 missed the shot. So 7/36 = 19,4 %. But then that 2-2 was lucky also. But that's backgammon.   :)

Overall stats would be great if anyone has them with rollouts since gnu was clearly wrong with that first double. If I exclude that it looks like that both factotum and forum played almost equally on advanced level.