News:

thx diane, jeeves Caleb sixty Zorba  Linus & jackdaddy Tom  Michael r_monk Anonymous  Jade & roygbiv*  our 2013 donors..cheers! we will really need Help this year as i think we will need a better Host server

Main Menu

IPhone nightmares trying to use FIBS - HELP

Started by chinamom, June 22, 2009, 04:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chinamom

downloaded the app to play online backgammon on my Iphone.  everything was fine until I downloaded a software upgrade on my phone, the last two days I can't do anything.  when I accept an invitation to play, the screen starts flashing, I can't stop it unless I close down the app.  

can anyone help me???

enoix

Hi chinamom,
we are very sorry for the inconveniences. The v1.2 of the iPhone  App is not compatible with the iPhone OS 3. Thus we uploaded the new and compatible v1.3 more than a week before the iPhone OS Update was available. Normally this would have been more than enough time, but Apple is extraordinarily slow these days processing updates, seemingly many many programmers are updating right now! Though we guess the update will be available today or tomorrow. I'll post another message as soon as it's downloadable but you should  notice it in iTunes or on your device as usual, too.

Thanks for your patience,
the BG online developer team

enoix

The 1.3 update is finally approved by Apple and is now downloadable.
Sorry for the delay, we didn't expect that it would take so long, the delay between our submitting of the update and Apple's posting it has been twice the time span than normal, we'll keep such possibilities for future compatibility updates.

Thx again for your patience
and have fun again,
the BG Online dev team