News:

Check out the small but well formed 'Campaigns' board --we all feel strongly about something: alert us to a campaign, add a poll - be concise, and aware of strong editorial ;)

Main Menu

iphone client review

Started by stog, July 20, 2009, 12:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stog

i've just played a couple of games on FIBS from my iphone using Backgammon Online ($4.99 from itunes app store) and participated in public chat

the software worked very well; much better than i had anticipated, just setup your login and 'set ready', then u can invite players  (or accept invite)- i chose folks i knew, but they shunned me :) so i chose from a list of iphone users.
the games were brisk and the second one finished even tho' he was beaten and had a bad rep.

for the record i was using a connection on wifi, with the phone carrier disconnected, and was up and running in minutes playing my first game...great

the first game i just accepted the dice - i hadn't read how shaking the phone 'undoes the move' or clicking the dice to swop the first played.

very impressed - i recommend it to to u iphoners! (private chat is available too as is help)

http://multimedia-go.de/bgonline