News:

check out the new Small ads section (Menu top left of  front page ... Snowie 4! SOLD!!!!advertise on fibsboard and turn all that "hanging around software "into ready cash -- small ads just £5!!!

Main Menu

the "Not-so-friendly" Fibsters

Started by Dee Dee, July 31, 2009, 10:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socksey

2.  To kibitz, click on options, then edit kibitz, type in your own desired kibitzes, then when you are playing, click on kibitz then your choice of pre typed in kibitz.  (I'm using version 3.0.83, and it's the only one I know).  As far as I know, JavaFibs is the only interface that has automatic "hi, kibitz".

3.  Open a chat window with Tourneybot by clicking on your "all" list, then click on "player list", then "sort", then "sort name".  This will put your list of all players alphabetically.  Scroll down to Tourneybot and click on that, then right click to get choice of "chat" and click on that.  This will open a window with TourneyBot.  Type "matches and tourney #".  This will give you the current matches in progress and you can then click on the player of your choice, then left click for window and choose "watch".  While you're at it, click on TourneyBot again and right click to put it on your friends list so you can see it easily because you'll probably be using it a lot.  ;)

4.  This one needs JavaFibs, but you have auto Repbot feature which gives you saved games.  This gives you a good clue if it's a dropper or phone user who frequently drops.  Note:  All phone users are not droppers.  You need to learn the ones who are fair players.

Hope this helps and that I've made myself clear for you.   If you have any further questions, please ask.  :)

socksey

Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away. - unknown

socksey

Re:  2.  Don't forget to "file save" after you type in the kibitzes you want!   :yes:

socksey

'Auto racing is boring except when a car is going at least 172 miles per hour upside down." - Dave Barry