News:

Play our  New Fibsboard Position of the Week --> perhaps give your comments/reasons thx..here's the link  http://www.fibsboard.com/position-of-the-week/

Main Menu

Game 3, move 12: roadkillbooks 6-5

Started by Zorba, August 06, 2009, 11:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorba

The forum played 24/15 last turn, now it's roadkillbooks (white) with a 6-5 to play:

25hgBgOMM3jABQ:AQG3ACAAAAAA
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

roadkillbooks

20/15, 21/15..next..finally I get to move but this  almost seems like a forced move.  Nothing else makes sense.

Zorba

Thanks for the quick response. I thought you might like to speak out for a move, but I had almost nexted it indeed.  ;)

Someone might argue 13/2 so you may have the double shot at the blot next time, or whatever. But obviously nothing beats a solid outfield point.
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

NIHILIST

If I were going to argue for an alternate move it'd be 21-16, 13-8. Making the outfield point comes close to TMP, but I'd probably do it too.

Bob
Robert J Ebbeler