News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2010 cheers! .....webrunner, stog, spielberg, jackdaddy, adrian, BallardBG, diane , anononymous , Zorba , sixty_something, ah_clem , kapiti , Drake ,aviator & r_monk

Main Menu

Game 3, move 16: Forum 3-2

Started by diane, August 16, 2009, 09:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

Well, it is me rolling for real now, enjoy  :laugh: :laugh:  There are more options, but they started to get really silly, if anyone is particularly in favour of one of the others, I will add it in.

Forum (blue) to move 3-2

XJ1gBgPbMuAZAA:QYmpACAAAAAA
Never give up on the things that make you smile

ah_clem

Spoiler
The only two moves worth considering are 6/4 6/3 and 13/8.  The others just undermine our position.  (15/13 is not that bad a way to play the 2, but there's nothing to do with the 3. )

6/4 6/3 is safe, and keeps a four point board.  But it abandons our 6 point and crunches the board.

13/8 leaves a blot, but rkb has two juicy blots in his home board, and luring him off of the 5 pt is not such a bad thing. Plus, not all 3's play well - he probably won't hit the blot with 21 35 or 36.   With a big racing lead and a four point board, I say pay now rather than pay later.  It's our best chance to clear the midpoint.

13/8
[close]

NIHILIST

Robert J Ebbeler

vikingblood80

Quote from: diane on August 16, 2009, 09:12:54 PM
Forum (white) to move 3-2

We are blue as even the dice indicate.

Spoiler

With 2 blots in his home no need to play extra-ordinarily safe an kind'a crunch our board instead we should try to establish the desired landing spot in the outfield. So my move goes

13/8.

[close]
Vikings had more fun at work

KDP

Spoiler
13-8  is pretty much a no brainer if you ask me.
[close]

diane

Quote from: vikingblood80 on August 17, 2009, 10:15:08 AM
We are blue as even the dice indicate.

arghhh!! this is harder than it looks!!  :laugh: :laugh: I better make sure I dont do this, in a hurry, last thing before bed, on a work night any more!!  ;)

vikingblood80

Quote from: diane on August 17, 2009, 01:31:40 PM
arghhh!! this is harder than it looks!!  :laugh: :laugh: I better make sure I dont do this, in a hurry, last thing before bed, on a work night any more!!  ;)

So don't blame Zorba any more.   ;)
Vikings had more fun at work

diane

Quote from: vikingblood80 on August 17, 2009, 03:37:46 PM
So don't blame Zorba any more.   ;)

I am sure I was the very model of understanding when it happened to him  ;)  :laugh: :laugh:

diane

I think I will next this, we don't have any disagreement on the voting, and unless 11 more people drop by between now and tomorrow with the same different opinion, the decision is made.

I am going to go out on a limb and assume mr books wont be wanting to recube us at this time..