News:

want some cool sounds while you browse the boards.... see the new collapsable web radio section on the LHS, below birthdays, on the Front page

Main Menu

Game 3, move 18: roadkillbooks 6-2

Started by diane, August 20, 2009, 07:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

rkb (white) to move 6-2, think of me kindly for this rkb  ;)

I haven't nexted this, not so much because I want to see if rkb will do anything else....but to see what devious and thought provoking move ah_clem dreams up for him  :laugh: :laugh:

282AGQAzO2AGAw:AQGrACAAAAAA
Never give up on the things that make you smile

ah_clem

Quote from: diane on August 20, 2009, 07:55:12 PM

I haven't nexted this, not so much because I want to see if rkb will do anything else....but to see what devious and thought provoking move ah_clem dreams up for him  :laugh: :laugh:

Happy to oblige.

It's too late to run, so rkb's best bet at this point is to transition to a holding game.  The best way to hold an opponent is to occupy the point 6 points away from theirs,  so  20/18 is essential.  Then it's just a matter of where to play the 6.  He needs to keep a checker on the 20 to make the 18, so 20/14 is out, leaving only 15/9 or 13/7 - my hunch is that they're not very far apart, so I'll just apply the dictum that one should clear one's furthest back point first.

20/18 15/9

roadkillbooks

Not my favorite but I guess I dont really have favorite roll for myself.just favorite rolls I want the forum to get.  On the whole this roll isnt bad.  I get some time. Wait and see. 15/13, 15/9 Anything else just seems bad.  NEXT