News:

please ensure your email address is "up to date" in your fibsboard profile or personal messages won't get through -- thx
ps  you can set your email as non public

Main Menu

Game 5, move 4 : Forum 4-2, roadkillbooks 3-3

Started by diane, September 30, 2009, 08:58:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

In the spirit of moving this along, forum rolled 4-2, with 8/4, 6/4 being the only sensible move.

This doesn't do much for positions - so I assume rkb is still no double - and rolled 3-3.

This move is more trickier, and easier to get wrong, so I thought this might be better to look at.

mGfwMQCw18EBJA:MIGtACAAGAAA
Never give up on the things that make you smile

spielberg

Spoiler
There's no poll here so I guess I just answer in plain text? Given our slight improvement in our home board after the 4 2 making our 4 point and the fact we'll still be well away from a cube next roll I reckon rkb should develop his own home board and retain the important spare on his midpoint. Following that 6 3 twice, 7 4 , 8 5 is obvious
[close]

ah_clem

Quote from: spielberg on September 30, 2009, 08:37:56 PM
There's no poll here so I guess I just answer in plain text?

Right.  There's only a poll if it's our move; we don't get to vote on rkb's moves.  That said, anyone is free to give him advice on where he should move. 

roadkillbooks

13/7, 6/3(2)

I want assets and an intimidating board.  Bots would probably go for something else but I have plenty of movement still with my back pieces.  I could make the 4 point .  One is supposed to make inner board points and not priming points if a checker is not contained.. but I am making an inner board point and the 7 point is extra.  I make an inner board point and I now have a broken 5 prime. Forum will be very hesitant to hit loose as it will only be a hit/dance or possibly a hit/1 away from a drop.