News:

welcome to Fibsboard! your global moderators are stog (and mrs stog) socksey sixty diane zorba and a wonderful group of individual board moderators ......thx to ALL

Main Menu

TEAM league seasons

Started by tryout, April 11, 2004, 11:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tryout

Hi all,

the current TEAM league season ends today (April 11, 2004). Please post and confirm all played matches. If you couldn't reach an opponent or have any other problem with the matches, please contact me soon by email and most importantly give details. I'll then look whether it's justified to forfeit a match or make an exception so that a match can still be played in the next few days.

For the next season, which will start on April 19, 2004, I need the registration of new teams and for teams that are changing players or the order at the latest by Saturday, April 17, 2004. Make sure that you update the player names in the team comment on the FibsLeagammon website _and_ send me the same data by email.

Like in this and the last season we'll have 3 FIBS-T-shirts as prizes for the winning team! Thanks a lot to Alef for sponsoring!

Regards,

tryout
GammonLeague -- Join free Backgammon tournaments
[size=8] [/size]
FIBS TEAM League -- Play Backgammon with friends in a team

klic

Hi,
will there be any confirmation if one signed up successfully?  

tryout

Quotewill there be any confirmation if one signed up successfully?
Usually yes, but is dependent on my time.

So, TEAM-A-Team, TEAM-TheWildSide and TEAM-STFU are signed up as new teams so far.

Welcome in TL! :)
GammonLeague -- Join free Backgammon tournaments
[size=8] [/size]
FIBS TEAM League -- Play Backgammon with friends in a team

klic

Hi,

thanks (auch fuer die E-Mail :-). Did not want to push anybody, but it would be embarrassing if for some reason a registration would not have worked and you would only know it after it's too late...

Oh well, time...