News:

Play our  New Fibsboard Position of the Week --> perhaps give your comments/reasons thx..here's the link  http://www.fibsboard.com/position-of-the-week/

Main Menu

Droppers who compalin about fairplayers

Started by DichiBerlin, December 28, 2009, 08:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DichiBerlin

Hi Everybody,

my name at Fibs is DichiBerlin. Yesterday, I had a play with munch. As it became obvious that I am going to win the game w/o doubt, he told me that I would be a cheater and that he would complain about me. After that he drooped the connection.

Now I have a bad reputation and I do not like that.

On the forum are so many droppers and I hate that really, but I have to accept that there are also such people at FIBS, so I would normally not write because of this to you. But this case is a really a new level. Not only that Munch drops the connection, he even complaints about me. What have I done except that I was going to win??

What could I do to get my good rep back?

Has somebody a hint for me?

Thx

stog

hi mr berlin welcome

yes have a read of some of the other threads in this board where folks have given advice -- we should make a sticky for this - anyone?

(a copy/paste job would do the trick)

eg http://www.fibsboard.com/droppers/i%27m-new-and-i%27m-not-impressed/

but if you really want some hints take some time to read through this board - its topics from newbies like yourself and the replies by experienced members

maria

Quote from: DichiBerlin on December 28, 2009, 08:13:56 PM
Hi Everybody,

my name at Fibs is DichiBerlin. Yesterday, I had a play with munch. As it became obvious that I am going to win the game w/o doubt, he told me that I would be a cheater and that he would complain about me. After that he drooped the connection.

Now I have a bad reputation and I do not like that.

On the forum are so many droppers and I hate that really, but I have to accept that there are also such people at FIBS, so I would normally not write because of this to you. But this case is a really a new level. Not only that Munch drops the connection, he even complaints about me. What have I done except that I was going to win??

What could I do to get my good rep back?

Has somebody a hint for me?

Thx

Vouch for people and ask them nicely if they'd vouch for you.
You have to vouch for someone you have played with and you have 24 hours to vouch.
You can also complain about munch.
BUT if he resumes your saved match, you should withdraw the complaint.

adrian

Please tell us who was that player. I like to avoid such people, so be brave and speak up.
Helping people is tricky. Give help to anyone and he will remember it only when he is in need again.

DichiBerlin

Quote from: adrian on December 29, 2009, 07:31:05 PM
Please tell us who was that player. I like to avoid such people, so be brave and speak up.

As I already said. His name is munch.

spielberg

Stick around on FIBS (that means stay). You've shown a personality here and I'll put you on my "to play" list - remind me to give you a vouch to improve your rep too. A small tip: if you've a choice of players to invite or accept invites from, favour the ones whom you've seen in the shouts - almost none of them are droppers and the very few that are you can easily identify by the reaction to their shouts!