News:

check out the new Small ads section (Menu top left of  front page ... Snowie 4! SOLD!!!!advertise on fibsboard and turn all that "hanging around software "into ready cash -- small ads just £5!!!

Main Menu

Beggar's Backgammon Terminal?

Started by stog, January 03, 2010, 08:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stog

Beggar's Backgammon Terminal

anyone have any experience of this not free interface?
i have been getting emails from a disgruntled user who can't log in to FIBS  with it on windows 7
i gave him the FAQ

"i see there is an FAQ here  http://www.gamercafe.com/bbgt3/bbgtfaq.html
but i know nothing of this interface and would recommend u use javafibs (free)
regards
stog

socksey

I paid for BBGT long ago but it's on my old computer and I never did get anything moved from that computer to this one.   :cry:

Anyway, stog is right to refer you to JavaFibs or to 3DFibs.  Either are good interfaces and will give you more features to work with.   :yes:

socksey

May the luck of the wind be with you, and the knowledge of the sun be upon your head,  farewell and may your presence shine like a firefly in a secluded cave. - donzaemon

adrian

I also tried Norton Commander on W7. I was disappointed  :( because I paid for that NC software. Tell that user that you cannot use charcoal in a car manufactured in 2009. Maybe he should try with whiskey.
Of course, any geek that makes BBGT work on W7 is welcome to tell us how he did it.
Helping people is tricky. Give help to anyone and he will remember it only when he is in need again.