The second Team League at FLG wil end the 15 of january

Started by Tomawaky, January 08, 2010, 08:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomawaky

It was said that the second Team League will finish at the end of the year,
but I was very busy with the new session and the masters.
I decide now to close it whatever happen the 15 of january.

Below do not hesitate to comment this second team league, for me to know, if it will be interesting to start a new one and in which condition ?
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

stog

thx mr wacky

it would be great 'n useful if in the future - you got the time to put together a player list -
the games we've played & still to play as individuals..

many thx again for your efforts and time

stog

is there a chance to extend this  a little longer as our team still has 3 or 4 games to play that would decide the results of 3 matches. i know that the  reciprical other teams too are in the same boat....

dorbel

Until the problem of what to do about players who lose interest and dont try to complete is addressed, team leagues will always end inconclusively. We would have liked to complete and might have finished top if we had, but some people don't log on very often and don't respond to emails. Perhaps TL requires a different forfeit procedure?

stiefnu

QuotePerhaps TL requires a different forfeit procedure?
Yes, definitely a good idea.

stog

i think the individual players 'stats view' within a team, that was a part of the souptree site achieved that --

if tomawacky you get the time perhaps you could create such a view - so that an individual player's non participation can easily be recognised  and acted on, if only to give us time to arrange a match with that player, or for his or her team to get a replacement...

Tomawaky

The forfeit procedure is simple.
Contact you opponent by email or fibs message. With no answer ask for a forfeit.
I understand that we would prefer another way to act but I still did not find a better way to do about player who do not respond.
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."