News:

welcome to Fibsboard! your global moderators are stog (and mrs stog) socksey sixty diane zorba and a wonderful group of individual board moderators ......thx to ALL

Main Menu

Dice play order -- newbie question

Started by cprstn54, February 21, 2010, 09:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cprstn54

When I play 3DFIBs against GnuBG, the program forces me to play the higher dice first.  Is this a rule of the game itself, or just a feature of the program?

For example, I might have a hit and run on a 3-6 but not on a 6-3.

Ken C

dorbel

Does clicking on the dice switch them around? Right clicking on the lower number? Or best of all junk 3d fibs entirely and download JavaFibs, easily the best client!

blitzxz

Try using right mouse click, dragging checkers or clicking the dice. Something works I don't remember what because I don't use the program any more.

If you can play both of the dice numbers induvidually but not both then you must play the higher. In that very rare case it's a rule.

stog

don't forget the 'undo' button - very handy if u misplay dice order

diane

If you particularly want to play against gnu for practice, you can download the program for free and play it without getting caught up in 3dfibs and its strange ways  ;)

Look here http://www.gnubg.org/index.php?itemid=22
Never give up on the things that make you smile

ah_clem

Quote from: stog on February 21, 2010, 11:44:29 PM
don't forget the 'undo' button - very handy if u misplay dice order

And also don't forget the "edit" button. Very useful for when gnubg gives you a roll that you don't like.