News:

"Fibsboard allows for more considered reading and response, whereas Fibs shout is a more intuitive interaction"

Main Menu

Game 4 Move 19 blitzxz 41

Started by roadkillbooks, February 27, 2010, 02:32:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roadkillbooks

ok...blitzxz hit us with 13/7*.  Then Forum entered both blots with with 51.  So its time for bltzxz to move again with a 41....

roadkillbooks

srry forgot the picture.  Also Im about to move big time move..... can someone take this over right now.  There are just too many things going on and I can only do this with a specific computer.  thx.

roadkillbooks

diane

lol, sounds like me 3 months ago  ;)

I will do it for a while - but bear in mind fibsboard is now competing against the beach as well as a job and all the rest  :laugh: :laugh:

Where are you going - anywhere nice?
Never give up on the things that make you smile

roadkillbooks

leaving somewhere nice and going to virginia

stog

are you taking any sea lion chums with you?

blitzxz

Nothing looks good here. I have to move 4 from the back because moving my blot to three point would force me to make another awkward move with one. Then I could leave my blot where it is or pile it up to safety on 6-point. I see no advantage to give sure shot for forum. Recycling a checker won't give me any more flexibility in this position. I just lose some of my running advantage. It's not looking pretty but I have to play what I got. 21/17 7/6.

roadkillbooks

Quote from: stog on February 28, 2010, 01:03:28 PM
are you taking any sea lion chums with you?

No way Im escaping them.  The backgammon sea lion mafia is HELL.  You do NOT want to be caught owing fish that you can not dish out.  Im moving to an undisclosed location and Im working on a new identity.

roadkillbooks

diane

ok - gotcha, we wont tell - no matter how much they torture us... :blink: :blink:

:laugh: :laugh:

diane

Now, I said I would move this along - but a gnu file, or position code would really really really help me...do you have such a thing?  :wacko:

ah_clem

Quote from: diane on March 01, 2010, 08:16:32 AM
Now, I said I would move this along - but a gnu file, or position code would really really really help me...do you have such a thing?  :wacko:

Oh no.  Diane has control of the dice.  We are doomed.  DOOMED, I tell you.

Blitzy might as well just cube us now.   

diane

:unhappy: :unhappy: :unhappy:

It wont hurt any of you to learn to play with the rubbish I roll, it strengthens your plays  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ah_clem

Quote from: diane on March 02, 2010, 01:28:54 AM
:unhappy: :unhappy: :unhappy:

It wont hurt any of you to learn to play with the rubbish I roll, it strengthens your plays  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'll do what I can, but as a software developer I can't but recall the old aphorism "GIGO" - Garbage in, Garbage out.

diane

Seriously folks - I have no idea how to get where we are now into gnu...I need a code, or a saved file..the only other way will be to go to the start of the match and manually roll all the dice we had and move all the moves we made...and I wont have time for that until late next week. [Port fairy has a big weekend this week, http://www.portfairyfolkfestival.com/ and I am looking forward to seeing Ross Noble tomorrow night  ;) ]

Now I know you are all avoiding my dice...but come on...running away and hiding wont make you stronger players... :laugh: :laugh:

ah_clem

Quote from: diane on March 03, 2010, 01:46:22 AM
Seriously folks - I have no idea how to get where we are now into gnu...I need a code, or a saved file..the only other way will be to go to the start of the match and manually roll all the dice we had and move all the moves we made...and I wont have time for that until late next week.

Now I know you are all avoiding my dice...but come on...running away and hiding wont make you stronger players... :laugh: :laugh:

I've been following along in order to do the rollouts, so here's the match Id and position id of the current position before blitzxz made his move.  That should allow you to  move the  match along; hopefully rkb will give up the current .sgf file to provide a permanent record.  When he does, I can bring it up to date.

So, make blitzy's move, and do your worst with the dice.  I'll lie back and think of England and Field Hockey.

zAYwODaYL4cBEg : AQGmACAACAAA

diane

This is where I picked up this thread from, and there was no match file to this point - I have the rest in GNU, so I cant see anything easier than going back to where ah_clem left it with a file, inputting all the moves between then and here, then stitching in what I have for the rest....any other thoughts before I set about that?

diane

Quote from: ah_clem on March 03, 2010, 01:59:51 AM
I've been following along in order to do the rollouts, so here's the match Id and position id of the current position before blitzxz made his move.  That should allow you to  move the  match along; hopefully rkb will give up the current .sgf file to provide a permanent record.  When he does, I can bring it up to date.

Clem - do you have this where you followed along to? - that would be easy then - to just join it up with what I have from here.

diane

Quote from: diane on June 26, 2010, 01:29:10 AM
Clem - do you have this where you followed along to? - that would be easy then - to just join it up with what I have from here.

*cough cough*...do you??

ah_clem

Quote from: diane on July 01, 2010, 11:21:31 AM
*cough cough*...do you??

Yes I do, occasionally.  I also sneeze every now and then.  Thank you very much for asking.

BTW, I've been looking for those match files from the blitzxz match you were asking about.  I've attached two files.  One is the complete match up to Jan 22.  The other is from March 2, and it contains the moves up to this point.  There's a gap between  Jan 22 and Feb 11 that will have to be entered by hand I suppose, unless stog or rkb has a file from that period..

diane

ok, I will see if I can rebuild it from there, but it will be at the weekend...