News:

Please consider re-bookmarking your link to Fibsboard's Home page for a complete experience http://www.fibsboard.com

Main Menu

Mini-Matches

Started by Kari_Grandi, April 17, 2004, 05:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socksey

Results for Mini-Matches, 15 Oct 05, 19 players, Tourneybot #1541 started, dropped, and completed manually:

1.  jonesyjt  14
2.  sunray  10
3.  breadfruit, and elisee,  4 each
5.  oybj, adrian, donzaemon, fiftythree, zuzu, and lola,  2 each

Congrats to jonesyjt for first place today and winner of the Maven Certificate kindly provided by Carolina_Blue!  Nice second, sunray!   :D    

Other players:  gogogiz, kopokpokop, Beach_Bum, ibt, socksey, Feklhr, Admire, vegasvic, and Mort.  Thanks for all who played!   :wub:  

Cumulative points for October:

1.  socksey, sunray, and jonesyjt,  14 each
4.  wyzzz  12
5.  Adrian  10
6.  Feklhr  8
7.  Paul_William, moyang, Blake_QE, dunstan, elisee, and breadfruit,  4 each
14. etg, Rokg, oybj, Adrian, donzaemon, fiftythree, zuzu, and lola,  2 each

Good luck to all of you for the two remaining Saturdays in October!  Still plenty of room to win the titles.   :yes:

E-mail me if you find an error.   ;)

socksey

"I have sworn upon the alter of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." - Thomas Jefferson

socksey

Results, 22 Oct, Tourneybot #1547, 20 players:

1.  fowgre  14
2.  socksey  10
3.  Mort  6
4.  DirtyHarryII and Blake_AE,  4 each
6.  adrian, BabySnake, spartiati, fiftythree, and resh_lakish,  2 each

Congrats to fowgre who won first place today and the Maven Certificate provided by Carolina_Blue!   :D   Condolences to socksey, who misses the illusive Maven once again!   :tears:

Othere players:  ronquixote, stog, zakasax, Gusssss, ozgit, Paul_William, EricGHS, moyang, sunray, and Glamdring.  Thx to all who played!   :wub:  

Cumulative points for October titles:

1.  socksey  24
2.  jonesyjt, sunray, and fowgre,  14 each
5.  wyzzz  12
6.  adrian  10
7.  Feklhr, and Blake_AE,  8 each
8.  Mort  6
9.  Paul_William, moyang, Blake_AE, dunstan, elisee, breadfruit, fiftythree, and   DirthyHarryII,  4 each
17. etg, Roig, oybj, donzaemon, zuzu, lola, BabySnake, spartiati, and resh_lakish,  2 each

Several possible winners for next week which will be last Saturday in October.  Good luck to you all!   ;)

socksey

"Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the life-long attempt to acquire it." - Albert Einstein

socksey

Results, 29 Oct, Tourneybot #1553, 23 players:

1.  donzaemon  14
2.  Deeper  10
3.  Naavanaxx  6
4.  Mort, secos, BabySnake, and sunray,  4 each
8.  Blotman, wyzzz, breadfruit, and elisee,  2 each

Other players:  vegasvic, Kid_pantyhose, adrian, fiftythree, Sschigolch, socksey, ozgit, Roig, kaa, erdbeere, Paul_William, and janitorb!   :wub:

Congrats to donzaemon for winning today's tourney and the coveted Maven Certificate! (coveted by me).   :lol:   Nice second place, Deeper, and thx to all the players who participated!   ;)

Cumulative points for October titles:

1.  socksey  24
2.  sunray  18
3.  donzaemon  16
4.  fowgre, jonesyjt, and wyzzz,  14 each
7.  adrian, Mort, and Deeper,  10 each
10. Feklhr, and Blake_AE,  8 each
12. elisee, breadfruit, BabySnake, and Naavanaaxx,  6 each
16. Paul_William, moyang, dunstan, fiftythree, DirtyHarryII, and secos,  4 each
22. etg, Roig, oybj, zuzu, lola, spartiati, resh_lakish, and Blatman,  2 each

Congrats to ME for winning first place titile this month!   :cool: , and to sunray for winning second place title!   :D   Thanks to all the players who made this a great month for Mini-Matches!

Tune in next week at a different time since fall daylight savings time is in effect, we will be playing at 1600 UTC/GMT.  That will be the same clock time as usual for everyone I think.  10:00 am for USA central time zone, 4 pm London time.  If you aren't sure about your time zone, go here:  

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html

Hope to see you all next Saturday!   ;)   Good luck to all in November!

Oh, and if you find an error here, please email me so I can correct it.  Thx!   ^_^

socksey

"So live that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip." - Will Rogers

socksey

Results, 5 Nov 05, Tourneybot #1562, 14 players:

!.  sunray  12
2.  zebedee  10
3.  Shuggie_ll and socksey,  4  each
5.  juanz and fiftythree,  2 each

Congrats to sunray, our first November winner, and to zebedee for 2nd place!   :cool:  

Other players:  Mort, Gusssss, nutcracker, elisee, aneli, Feklhr, sillydogz, and Admire.  Thanks to you all for playing!   :wub:

We had low attendance for this first Saturday in new time.  Hope that changes next week!   ;)   It's a new month, so the possibilities are endless!   :D   See you at 1600 UTC/GMT on Saturday!   :rolleyes:

socksey

"In elementary school, in case of fire you have to line up quietly in a single file line from smallest to tallest. What is the logic? Do tall people burn slower?" - Warren Hutcherson

socksey

Results, 12 Nov 05, Tourneybot #1567, 16 players:

1.  donzaemon  12
2.  Mort  8
3.  Roig and vegasvic, 4 each
5.  Schigolch, gogogiz, adrian, and zebedee, 2 each

Congrats, donzaemon for first place and Mort for second place!   :cool:

Other players:  Naavanaxx, elisee, sunray, wyzzz, Glamdring, tomkinson, fiftythree, and socksey.  Thx to all the players!   :wub:

Cumulative points for November titles:

1.  sunray and donzaemon, 12 each
3.  zebedee  10
4.  Mort  8
5.  Shuggie_ll, Roig, socksey, and vegasvic,  4 each
9.  juanz, fiftythree, Schigolch, gogogiz, and adrian,  2 each

All of this will change next week, so, come back again at 1600 UTC/GMT on Saturday!  ;)

socksey

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." - Sir Winston Churchill

socksey

Results, 19 Nov 05, Tourneybot #1579, 16 players:

1.  Mort  12
2.  Sixta_ll  8
3.  sunray  4
4.  zebedee, clay, socksey, snsn, and Shuggie_ll, 2 each

Congrats to Mort for 1st place today!   :cool:   Nice 2nd, Sista_ll!   :yes:

Other players:  insomnia, gogogiz, amarganth, micky, Glamdring, wyzzz, and Sharkay.  Thx to all the players!   :wub:

Special thanks to gogogiz for hosting!   ;)

Cumulative points for November:

1.  Mort  20
2.  sunray  16
3.  donzaemon and zebedee, 12 each
5.  Sixta_ll  8
6.  Shuggie_ll and socksey  6 each
8.  Roig, and vegavic  4 each
10. juanz, fiftythree, Schigolch, gogogiz, adrian, clay, and snsn,  2 each

Several chances for anyone to win next and final November week!  Hope to see you all there on Saturday at 1600 UTC for an exciting finish! Good luck to all!  ;)))

Happy Thanksgiving USA!  :D

socksey

"Today I met with a subliminal advertising executive for just a second." - Steven Wright

socksey

Results, 26 Nov 05, TBot #215, 17 players:

1.  Glamdring  14
2.  adrian  10
3.  Gusssss, and Mort,  4 each
5.  Schigolch, sunray, vegasvic, socksey, and gogogiz,  2 each

Congrats to Glamdring for first place and Maven Certificate winner!  :cool:   Nice 2nd place adrian and nice final!   ;)

Thanks to the other players:  cowgirl, binkie, secos, MacMom, resh_lakish, MVH, and Admire!   :wub:  Note:  CantBuyAThrill forfeited.

Cumulative points for November:

1.  Mort  24!   :yes:
2.  sunray  18   :yes:
3.  donzaemon, zebedee, and adrian,  12 each
6.  socksey and Sixta_ll,  8 each
8.  Shuggie_ll and vegaasvic,  6 each
10. Roig, Schigolch, gogogiz, and Gusssss,  4 each
14. juanz, fiftythree, clay, and snsn,  2 each

Congrats to our November 1st place title winner, MORT, and second place title winner, sunray!   :D

New month starting next Saturday, so gl to all in December!   ;)

socksey

"My grandfather's a little forgetful, but he likes to give me advice. One day, he took me aside and left me there." - Ron Richards

socksey

Results, 3 Dec 05, TBot #226, 16 players:

1.  Mort  12
2.  resh_lakish  8
3.  socksey, and sunray,  4 each
5.  jonesyjt, vegasvic, rinit, and MacMom,  2 each

Congrats to Mort for winning again!  Nice 2nd, resh!   :D

Other players:  Cowgirl, spudgun, amarganth, Beach_bum, fiftythree, Feklhr, Gusssss, and aneli!  Thanks to all the players!    :wub:

Good luck to all for December!  See you next week on Saturday at 1600 UTC, I hope!   :rolleyes:

socksey

"I just broke up with someone and the last thing she said to me was, 'You'll never find anyone like me again!' I'm thinking, 'I should hope not! If I don't want you, why would I want someone like you?" - Larry Miller

socksey

Results, 10 Dec 05, TourneyBot #1600, 22 players:

1.  fishboy  14
2.  Amarganth  10
3.  Gusssss  6
4.  vegasvic  4
5.  leveler, fiftythree, socksey, Glamdring, Feklhr, Paul_William, woodenpeg, and funny,  2 each

Congrats to fishboy who wins first place and the coveted Maven Certificate kindly provided by Carolina_Blue!   ;)  

Other players:  Blake_AE, MVH, adrian, cowgirl, Backwoods, Mwkntn, elisee, peter_b, sunray, and Mort!  Thanks to all of you for playing!   :wub:  

Cumulative points for December:

1.  fishboy  14
2.  Mort  12
3.  Amarganth   10
4.  Resh-lakish  8
5.  socksey, vegasvic, and Gusssss,  6 each
8.  sunray  4
9.  jonesyjt, MacMom, rinit, leveler, fiftythree, Glamdring, Feklhr, Paul_William, woodenpeg, and funny,  2 each

Special thanks to gogogiz for hosting today!   :cool:

Good luck to all next week!  See you on Saturday at 1600 UTC!   :rolleyes:  

socksey

"I don't kill flies but I like to mess with their minds. I hold them above globes. They freak out and yell, 'Whoa, I'm way too high!' " - Bruce Baum

socksey

Results, 17 Dec 05, TourneyBot #1606, 17 players:

1.  Mort  14
2.  woodenpug  10
3.  fiftythree  4
4.  aneli, Feklhr, Admire, inim, sunray, and Paul_William,   2 each

Congrats to Mort who wins first place and the coveted Maven Certificate kindly provided by Carolina_Blue!   :cool:

Other Players:  jopie, rollingfool, Backwoods, jonesyjt, socksey, Jarrax, Beach_Bum, and Gusssss.  Thanks to all the players who participated!   :wub:

1.    Mort  26
2.    fishboy  14
3.    woodenpug  12
4.    amarganth  10
5.    resh_lakish  8
6.    socksey, sunray, vegasvic, Gusssss, fiftythree,  6 each
11.  Feklhr, Paul_William,  4 each
13.  jonesyjt, MacMom, rinit, leveler, Glamdring, funny,   2 each

Special thanks to gogogiz for cohosting!   ;)  

Good luck to all next week! Only 2 more chances to win December titles!   :o  Hope to see you next Saturday at 1600 UTC!

socksey

"If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies in yourself." - Native American Proverb (Minquass)

socksey

Results, 24 Dec 05, TourneyBot #1612, 15 players:

1.  Paul_William  12
2.  samirah  8
3.  gold_eagle and Mort  4 each
5.  michaelsw and Glamdring  2 each

Congrats Paul!   :cool:   Nice win, and nice second samirah!   ;)  

Other players:  Roig, gogogiz, vegasvic (forfeited), Gusssss, adrian, elisee, Feklhr, socksey, and sunray.  Thanks to all the players!   :wub:

1.   Mort  30
2.   Paul_William  16
3.   fishboy  14
4.   woodenpug  12
5.   amarganth  10
6.   resh_lakish and samirah  8 each
8.   socksey, sunray, vegasvic, Gusssss, and fiftythree  6 each
13. Glamdring, Feklhr and gold_eagle  4 each
16. jonesyjt, MacMom, rinit, bleveler, funny, and michaelsw  2 each

Congrats on the December title for 1st place again, Mort!   :D   Paul_William gets the 2nd place title!

Special thanks to gogogiz for hosting today!  gogo and I will be taking a break next Saturday and give ourselves a little well-earned vacation.  Since there are 5 Saturdays this month, seems like a good time.   :)

So, hope to see you all next year on 7 Jan 06!  Happy New Year all!  

socksey

"When I am dead, I hope it may be said 'His sins were scarlet but his books were read." - Hilliare Belloc

socksey

Results, 7 Jan 06, TourneyBot #1622, 17 players:

1.   diane  14
2.   Mort  10
3.   Glamdring binkie  4 each
5.   MVH Paul_William morphel Billy_Big_Balls Gusssss  2 each

Others:  autumn yyy Feklhr donzaemon elisee wyzzz dot
sunray.  Thx much to all the players!   :wub:

Congrats diane for first place today and winner of the Maven Certificate kindly offered by Carolina_Blue!  Congrats to you for 2nd place, Mort!   :cool:

Will look forward to next Saturday!   ;)

socksey

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

socksey

Results, 14 Jan 06, TBot #202, 17 players:

1. socksey  14
2. sunray  10
3. Beach_Bum, cowgirl  4 each
5. delta, Roig, Feklhr, Mort, jonesyjt,  2 each

Congrats to me! for finally winning a Maven Certificate! (kindly offered by Carolina_Blue).  After all this time, I really didn't think it would happen.   :P  Congrats for second place, sunray!   :D

Other players:  fifty_three, tomkinson, ozgit, binkie, resh_lakish, Paul_William, Gusssss, donzaemon.  Thx to all the players!   :wub:

Kudos to gogogiz for hosting today!  I really appreciate the help!

Cumulative points for January:

1.  diane, and socksey,  14 each
3.  Mort  12
4.  sunray  10
5.  Glamdring, binkie, Beach_Bum, and cowgirl,  4 each
9.  MVH, Paul_William, morphel, Billy_Big_Balls, Gusssss, jonesyjt, delta, Roig, and Feklhr,  2 each

Only 2 mors Saturdays to compete this month, so hope to see you all next week!   :cool:

socksey

"Nothing will work unless you do." - Maya Angelou

socksey

Results, 21 Jan 06, Tourneybot #1636, 17 players minus 2 disqualified:

CantBuyAThrill, AKA, burper  14  (disqualified)
    donzaemon  10  (disqualified)
1.  MVH and Feklhr  4 each  (playoff pending for 1st and 2nd place winner here)
3.  Schigolch, Glamdring, Fifty_three, and Mort,  2 each

Congrats to MVH and Feklhr for tying for first place by default today!

TD disqualification determination is final.

Other players:  cowgirl, mrbond, resh-lakesh, Im_not_gimmeluck, chopos, Gusssss, socksey, sunray, and inim.  Thanks to all the players!   :wub:    

Cumulative points for January:

1.   diane, socksey, Mort,  14 each
4.   sunray,  10
5.   Glamdring, and Feklhr,  6 each
7.   binkie, Beach_Bum, cowgirl,  4 each
10. Paul_William, morphel, Billy_Big_Balls, Gusssss, jonesyjt, delta, Roig, Schigolch, fifty_three,  2 each

Today is a sad day for me.  This will be the last Mini-Matches that I will be hosting.  I have two Sundays to finish in January for RCT Group A for adamosad, then no more.  

That will be the end of my Tournament directing for any scheduled tournaments.  I may be running some tournaments from time to time whenever I want to like I did before I began Mini-Matches.  

socksey

"Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God's final word on where your lips end." - Jerry Seinfeld

burper

Well I tried to resurrect/continue this fine tournament, but MadMatt banned me. :(

socksey

Anyone interested in taking over Mini-Matches (except burper), I'm willing to help.  I have all the macros waiting for you.  Just leave me an email here!   ;)

socksey

"If you are not fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm." - Vince Lombardi

adamosad

Thx for hosting some RCTs for me Socksey. I hope you find someone to continue the great tourney you used to run ...

socksey

Results, 4 Feb 06, TourneyBot #1651, 11 players:

1.  Mort  12
2.  dunstan  8
3.  socksey, nairda, vegasvic, and Gusssss,  2 each

Congrats to Mort who starts off February nicely with first place and to dunstan who comes in second!  :D

Other players:  sunray, mrbond, fiftythree, peter_b, and DirtyHarryII.  Thanks to all the players!   :wub:   Special thanks to gogogiz for hosting!   ;)

Good luck to all next Saturday!   B)

socksey

"Mistakes are the portals of discovery." - James Joyce

burper

I knew you'd be back

adamosad

Hi Burper wb to the board  :D

I think Socksey said that she would stop hosting and not stop posting  :D