News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

3dfibs & Win 7

Started by chuckeffler, June 10, 2010, 03:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuckeffler

Running the latest version of 3dfibs on Win 7 64 bit. Program hangs for 2-10 seconds every time it's the software's turn to play. Any suggestions? Can't run in XP compatible mode, don't have that capability in the version of Win 7 that I have. Thanks

socksey

Sorry, I have no solution for you, but I have notice a few strange happenings with WinVista and 3DFibs.   :ohmy: 

I am unable to save all of my shouts.  The program cuts off as some point, so I have to keep copy/pasting shouts frequently or they are lost.  Also, I can't copy/paste just anything into shouts.  Sometimes I can only copy/paste one line at a time, but not always.  I think I figured out that one.  It may have something to do with wrap around.  And, more bugs, I can't see NIHolympic in shouts.  A couple of days ago, I began not being able to see Patti in shouts as well.  Then, more troubling, last tourney I ran, the chat boxes were not popping up as they had been, thereby enabling me to get responses from persons in the tourney.   :unhappy:

socksey

"Tomorrow: one of the greatest labor saving devices of today." - Anonymous

diane

Quote from: socksey on June 10, 2010, 07:58:54 PMAnd, more bugs, I can't see NIHolympic in shouts. 

Isn't that a feature?  :laugh: :laugh:

Same deal as always...this is a predominantly unsupported interface and it wont keep up with changing operating systems accordingly...
Never give up on the things that make you smile