News:

VIP Donor members can now edit photo galleries and utilise an extended Custom Profile with buddy lists. Join them - for the price of a beer!

Main Menu

Congrats to Winner Blitzxz!!

Started by diane, June 14, 2010, 06:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

It was all over with two misses...

Forum rolls 2-2 and danced....
Blitzxz rolled 6-2, giving us a second shot
Forum missed with 5-4...game over

Well done Blitzxz!!

Next in the hotseat will be our very own Dorbel [it will be odd not having his input to forum moves, so Clem - the baton is with you!  ;) ]

Zorba will be facilitating, so I can play properly  :cool:
Never give up on the things that make you smile

dorbel

Thank you blitzxz, good job in the hot seat. I hope that I can do as well. Bring it on!

socksey

Looking forward to this!   :yes:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........wondering if vegasvic will show up for this one...........   :laugh:

Congrats, Blitzxz!   :)  Well done!   :applaus:

socksey

"We, the Government, have vital information which we cannot disclose. It is upon this knowledge that we make decisions. You, who are merely private citizens, have not access to this information. Any criticism you make of our policy, any controversy about it in which you may indulge will therefore be uninformed and valueless. If, in spite of your ignorance, you persist in questioning our policy, we can only conclude that you are disloyal." - Harold Thorby, Australia's defence minister in 1938

ah_clem

Congrats to Blitzxz - the first player to beat the forum.

Now with Dorbel in the box our biggest asset is turned against us- the rest of us will have to step it up  and bring our A game.  I'm expecting a tough match. 

blitzxz

Thanks to everyone for participating. It was nice to play. Does anyone have stats? What's the final verdict?

diane

I only have half the match, from  where I picked it up.  I suspect this one would be hard to put together, because so many hosts were involved.  If no one else has had a go by the weekend, I will think about it.

ah_clem

I posted the .sgf file when I turned over moderator duties. I think it was complete up to that point. It still should be on the server. 

diane

ok, so that should cover some of it - I had to start from the gnu position reference when I picked it up - I can't recall why  :wacko:  I will look at some point when I have time  ;)

blitzxz

Quote from: ah_clem on June 15, 2010, 01:36:51 PM
I posted the .sgf file when I turned over moderator duties. I think it was complete up to that point. It still should be on the server. 

And where is this file. I've been trying to find it but no success. I really want to know how I played...

stog

you played very well sir!

(Ps thx again - and enjoy your 'silver status!)