News:

click the little + - buttons to customise your Fibsboard (unclick them sometimes to see what you're missing :)

Main Menu

Match 1, Game 1, Move 1

Started by blitzxz, March 31, 2009, 09:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blitzxz

Forum starts with 6-5. The lenght of match is 5 points. Typo corrected, I always want to hit to five point.  :laugh:

Tomawaky

13/7* 6/1* the double hit but not 13/7* 6/5*
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

PersianLord

The leftist's feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the rejection by many leftists of the concept of mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests.  - T.K

diane

Quote from: Tomawaky on March 31, 2009, 11:04:45 PM
13/7* 6/1* the double hit but not 13/7* 6/5*

Hehehe, that is what I meant to play, but didn't notice the typo late last night  :wacko:  So my vote is for 13/7* 6/1* also.
Never give up on the things that make you smile

socksey

Me, too!   :laugh:

socksey

"How many of you are concerned with this mad cow disease? I tell you something, I'm much more careful. Like when I eat a hamburger now I always wear a condom. You just don't want to take any chances." - Jay Leno

blitzxz

Forum goes for double hit as expected. It tries to take the advantage immediately with no time to breath and good chance for blitz. Getting hit is a minor risk in the beginning.

factotum:

4-2: bar/23 bar/21. Forced.

blitzxz

forum:

5-3: 7/4* 5/1. I can't think any options.

blitzxz

factotum:

6-4?

factotum

Entering from the bar hitting on the 21pt is forced, with two choices for the 6.  Starting my 5pt with 11-5, duplicating 4s is possible but too risky.  20 return shots will hit that blot allowing you to start the 20pt anchor with tempo.  Also, you could hit twice with 65, 52 and 54.  In these hitting scenarios, having made your 1pt is an asset.  If I continue to the outfield with bar-21*-15 and you fail to hit, then having made the 1pt is not so good.

My move bar-21*-15.