News:

Please consider re-bookmarking your link to Fibsboard's Home page for a complete experience http://www.fibsboard.com

Main Menu

Any body interested to take part in the next tandem team event ?

Started by Tomawaky, August 10, 2010, 12:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomawaky

Hello,
Is there anybody interested to take part in this event ?
A Fibs Team (7-10 members) to compete with great players.
http://www.qseriess.com/
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

roadkillbooks

Id be interested in being a part of any team.

roadkillbooks

PersianLord

Well, even though my playing level actually puts me among those 7-10 'great players', but the gentleman that is me, I want to play for the FIBS nation.

PL
The leftist's feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the rejection by many leftists of the concept of mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests.  - T.K

sixty_something

i'd love to, Tomawaky, but my time is way too limited to add anything else at the moment (unless she's a redhead) .. please do keep us informed here at FIBSboard how this event/project progresses .. it sounds way cool .. it would be especially nice if we had a post here where we could all follow the match as it progresses or at least be advised of the match status

thanks for providing what sounds like another interesting and exciting opportunity
A little inaccuracy sometimes saves tons of explanation. -- Unknown
e-mail me

Tomawaky

Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

KDP

Tomawaky

signup end at the end of august and with just 3 players it isn't enough. Maybe next year ...

roadkillbooks

come on we need people.  If if we have non great people...let's take on the world people!

roadkillbooks

Tomawaky

We don't need great people. When I said about great people, not sure it was clear, but it was about other teams. What we need is players who want to play some interesting matchs to represent Fibs, but it will not be played at Fibs...