News:

VIP Donor members can now access VIP articles on the random photos that appear on the front page, with links & larger images..

Main Menu

Game 1 Move 0 Zorba to play 4-2

Started by ah_clem, October 01, 2010, 12:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ah_clem

Hello and welcome to match 7.  Zorba wins the opening roll and has 4-2 to move.  I think I can guess what he'll do, but I'll leave it up to him.

Position ID: 4HPwATDgc/ABMA
Match ID: MAGqAAAAAAAA

Hi ah_playername good luck.

Zorba

Hello everyone! I'm looking forward to this match and the commentary on my blunders etc.

An opening 4-2, hmm, two down, small split and build, big split and build, double split, slot even? Nah I'll go for the homeboard point 8/4 6/4 under the motto "assets are everything!" noting that the fourpoint is very good asset to have.
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

ah_clem

Quote from: Zorba on October 01, 2010, 03:21:57 PM
Hello everyone! I'm looking forward to this match and the commentary on my blunders etc.

An opening 4-2, hmm, two down, small split and build, big split and build, double split, slot even? Nah I'll go for the homeboard point 8/4 6/4 under the motto "assets are everything!" noting that the fourpoint is very good asset to have.

I almost nexted this, because an opening roll of 4-2  really only has one play.  But it appears that you put some thought into it, so I'm glad I didn't.  BTW, for future reference, any other play is a .15 error.

Zorba

The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill