News:

new backgammon problem in backgammon articles  (under the shoutbox on the right of the Front page) http://www.fibsboard.com/gnubg-gammonline-html-output-test-p78
thx zorba

Main Menu

Predicticus Series

Started by PersianLord, October 03, 2010, 10:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PersianLord

Greetings,

I have come up with a brilliant idea regarding the BG problems. The breakthrough innovation will work like this:

A position will be posted with NO dice. All you will be asked to do is to estimate the probabilities & equities of players & match and choose the relevant option. Then the GNUBG analysis will be provided.

I think learning to estimate the probabilities of each possible outcome is essential in cube-handling and my initiative will enhance your skills in this field.

First problem will be posted in due time. I have named the problem series as 'Predicticus'.

PL
The leftist's feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the rejection by many leftists of the concept of mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests.  - T.K

socksey

Sounds like something I can use!   :laugh:

socksey

It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes.  A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world. - Thomas Jefferson