News:

controversial "other online games" Board introduced --GO, Poker, Scrabble and gosh even Chess.....let me know :)

Main Menu

Fibsleagammon Exhibition match

Started by dorbel, October 11, 2010, 08:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dorbel

For the third successive year, Tomawaky has arranged a prestigious exhibition match for the Fibsleague Masters Champion. 2009's champion was runnerup (Martin Birkhahn) from Germany and he is going to play  Masayuki Mochizuki from Japan, the current world champion and widely regarded as the best player in the world right now. This will be played on 23rd October at 1300 UTC. Watchers are of course very welcome but must restrict comments to the "whisper" command to avoid distracting the players.
Highly recommended, don't miss it!

Tomawaky

Thanks dorbel, You were faster than me.  :thumbsup2:
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

Tomawaky

Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

dorbel

Well we had a very exciting match, watched by an enthusiastic gallery of about 28 fibsters. Mochy won 11-8, playing a brilliant double from the bar and then winning the gammon after trailing 8-7. Runnerup had trailed 6-1 earlier so you can see that this was a good battle and it was well played on both sides. Tomawaky will make the match available for download on fibsleagammon home page and I will also be posting the plays and some analysis on my blog, http://dorbeldaily.blogspot.com/ .

dorbel

dorbel

Tomawaky