News:

Add your picture URL in your profile.

Main Menu

Game 1 Move 6 Zorba to play 4-4

Started by ah_clem, October 12, 2010, 02:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ah_clem

The Herd danced with a 6-6, so now it's time for Zorba to play 4-4.

Position ID: uO0GAEZmbgsBDA
Match ID: MAGyAAAAAAAA

diane

Never give up on the things that make you smile

Zorba

The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

Zorba

Hmm, one four too many. 13/5 9/5 is obvious, then I can keep the prime with 6/2 which buries a checker and could get ugly next turn; or play 8/4, break the prime and leave a few shots, but leaving me a more flexible position next turn.

I'll go for the 5-prime and safety with 13/5 9/5 6/2. 20/36 of the time the Herd will enter, and I'll often be happy with my prime. Besides, 11/36 of the time I'll roll a 6 next time and can jump the Herd's prime and keep my front position intact. Combined that seems worth the risk of a potentially uglier play next turn.
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill