Try the New Recent Posts Link available above Recent Topics on the Front Page

Main Menu

Re: Game 2 Move 5 Zorba cube decision & 2-1 to play

Started by ah_clem, October 24, 2010, 12:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ah_clem

Well?  Double or hold?

Zorba

Will be interesting to see some bot results later of what's happening  :)

I think the Herd made a blunder with its 8/4*, breaking a valuable point, adding yet another blot to its collection and increasing my shot numbers and double shot numbers by a big amount. 7/3 looks like a much more prudent move.

The role of the cube in this decision is not quite clear to me, but I donn't see this being too good for me, had 7/3 been played.

With all those blots and (double) direct shots dangling around after the actual 8/4* I'm gonna give the gammon a go and play on. There is some risk involved: 4 dancing numbers and a couple of nothing rolls, but it seems compensated for by all the hitting numbers (I lost count).
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

ah_clem

ah_clem

Quote from: Zorba on October 24, 2010, 01:17:50 AM
Will be interesting to see some bot results later of what's happening  :)

Indeed.  I'm holding off on all rollouts until the cube decision has passed.  That said, I've seen enough of a glimpse of the bot results that I'm going to have to recuse myself from the cube decision, assuming we get to one.

BTW, this is my one thousandth post on fibsboard.  Don't I get a cake or something?  

diane

Quote from: Zorba on October 24, 2010, 01:17:50 AM
I think the Herd made a blunder with its 8/4*, breaking a valuable point, adding yet another blot to its collection and increasing my shot numbers and double shot numbers by a big amount. 7/3 looks like a much more prudent move.

This was my feeling..but I dont express it well  ;)
Never give up on the things that make you smile

stog

Quote from: ah_clem on October 24, 2010, 02:39:29 AM
BTW, this is my one thousandth post on fibsboard.  Don't I get a cake or something?  

you are now "advanced!" regardez l'icon .....

Zorba

One of the few "nothing" rolls... B/22, I think I can afford to split with the Herd's spotty offense.
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill