News:

"Fibsboard allows for more considered reading and response, whereas Fibs shout is a more intuitive interaction"

Main Menu

Is Fibs down or have I lost playing privilege?

Started by Perk, October 25, 2010, 12:54:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perk

I have tried to log on and cannot.

Returning from an absence (due to husband's heath), I accumulated 13 saved games--all newbies to me. Now, there are only 10.
I've been at FIBs a LONG time....and have a very good rep.

Am I banned because I played droppers?

Isn't there technology to determine who it is that dropped and protect the innocent?

RickrInSF

i think fibs is down, i haven't been able to log in for several hours either

jackdaddy

Perk

Thanks, Rick.
I had been getting notices when I logged in that I would lose the right to play if I didn't make up the games.....but how can you make up games when the people refuse to play you?

It had stopped after I got them down to 10....but when I couldn't log on, I was afraid I had been banned.

So, thanks very much for letting me know you're having the same problem.

Thank you, too, Jackdaddy!

socksey

Welcome back Perk!  :) 

Not to worry!   ;)  You'll never be banned from FIBS for dropping (never that I've ever seen anyway).  The saved games will go away all by themselves in so many days if you aren't able to resume them. 

However, meanwhile, you should use repbot before you accept an unknown invite (tell repbot ask nick), use another tool, a command (show savedcount nick).  You will learn to choose who you play with more carefully.   :yes:  You'll learn who the good old timers are......and........beware of most phone users!  You kind of take your chances with newbies where you tend to find a lot of droppers, not always for some reason of their own, but.........

Some fine day, you may have 0 saves!   :veryhappy:

socksey

"An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day." - Henry David Thoreau