News:

want some cool sounds while you browse the boards.... see the new collapsable web radio section on the LHS, below birthdays, on the Front page

Main Menu

Game 3 Move 10 Zorba to play 2-1

Started by ah_clem, November 04, 2010, 10:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ah_clem

Zorba has a 2-2 to play.

Housekeping note: I'll be away this weekend opening up my ski cottage for the season.  It doesn't have internet access, so I won't be able to move this along over the weekend.  Hopefully Z will make his move in time for me to post the Herd's next decision.  If not it'll have to wait until late Sunday when I get back, unless some other mod steps up to fill in over the weekend.  I've posted the .sgf file in case anyone wants to pick it up.

Unfortunately, this situation of no internet access on weekends will likely persist throughout ski season - I'm looking into solutions, but can't promise anything.  If I don't get the internet access resolved, we can either a) live with a weekday only match schedule, b) find a mod to fill in on weekends or c) find another mod to volunteer for the winter.

We'll figure something out, and there's still several weeks to do it.  Just giving a heads up far in advance.

Zorba

The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill