News:

VIP Donor members get fewer ads;  Donate - don't be late
cheers

Main Menu

Dropper and extremely rude -> "Zilbabo" (I think was the spelling)

Started by Jez_UK, November 28, 2010, 03:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jez_UK

Diane,

What Zibilbo needs is a big cyber hug - he's hurting, he's bitter and needs love !

There is no Cyber Hug emoticon that I could find - but these are the nearest offerings I make to Zibilbo;

:shakehands:

:worshippy:

:beerdrinkers:

socksey

Quote from: diane on November 30, 2010, 09:03:59 AM
Once again, I remember why I like this guy  :laugh:

Cannot argue with a word of that - would it kill ya to tone it down a bit, bilbo?  Go on, rise above the herd.. :cool:

Please take your own advice, diane.   :yes:

socksey, "the manipulator"

He who knows and knows he knows, is wise, follow him
He who knows and knows not he knows, is asleep, wake him
He who knows not and knows he knows not, is a child, teach him
He who knows not and knows not he knows not, is an idiot, f*ck him - courtesy of donzaemon

socksey

Quote from: Jez_UK on December 10, 2010, 08:37:12 AM
Diane,

What Zibilbo needs is a big cyber hug - he's hurting, he's bitter and needs love !

There is no Cyber Hug emoticon that I could find - but these are the nearest offerings I make to Zibilbo;

:shakehands:

:worshippy:

:beerdrinkers:

That's nice, Jez_UK, wish you luck with that.   :laugh:

socksey

"And there is no trade or employment but the young man following it may become a hero." - Walt Whitman

diane

Quote from: socksey on December 10, 2010, 08:58:18 PM
Please take your own advice, diane.   :yes:

socksey, "the manipulator"

Ahhh, another random dig from leftfield...Isn't this what you love to tell people that I do to you, when in fact it isn't that way around at all? This thread wasn't about me or you - and yet, there you are again.

Never give up on the things that make you smile

socksey

Quote from: diane on November 30, 2010, 09:03:59 AMCannot argue with a word of that - would it kill ya to tone it down a bit, bilbo?  Go on, rise above the herd.. :cool:

diane:  "Ahhh, another random dig from leftfield...Isn't this what you love to tell people that I do to you, when in fact it isn't that way around at all? This thread wasn't about me or you - and yet, there you are again."

Just thought your first remark up there was a bit hypocritical after the reference you posted in shouts yesterday defaming myself and vegasvic just before I logged on.   :(  Sorry I was unable to let that pass.  Seeing as how that post was somewhere between 5-10 years old, it seemed a bit outdated also.  

Oh, but thanks for the addition of "manipulator" you gave me for my list of names people have called me!   :laugh:  All additions appreciated.   :unhappy:

Don't you just love Fibs!   :laugh:

socksey

"It is the eye of ignorance that assigns a fixed and unchangeable color to every object; beware of this stumbling block." - French painter Paul Gauguin born in 1848

diane

Quote from: socksey on December 11, 2010, 02:08:24 AM
Just thought your first remark up there was a bit hypocritical after the reference you posted in shouts yesterday defaming myself and vegasvic just before I logged on.   :(  Sorry I was unable to let that pass.  Seeing as how that post was somewhere between 5-10 years old, it seemed a bit outdated also.

1 - Manipulator is yours, not mine, it never left my keyboard.
2 - the reference was to point out it was still there after all this time. It has now been taken down - you can thank me for that whenever.
3 - If you had something to say about that, was it right to hijack someone else's thread?
4 - The other stuff was to someone who chose to have a pop at me again in shouts, for no particular reason that I know of. Glad to see you are still getting involved in their....issues.
Never give up on the things that make you smile

Leudwulf

I think you both should find a mud puddle, tear off each other's clothes, and have it out good & proper.

Patti

Someone pointed this thread out to me.  Allow me to step in...

Jez, you invited someone.  That person indicated that they were not interested in playing with you.  At that point, you had a couple of reasonable options.  One would have been to invite someone else and be done with it.  A second might have been to *politely* inquire of the person as to why they might perceive you as a dropper.

What you did instead was to harass that person.  That is NOT COOL.  Not cool at all, in fact.

And honestly, Jez... the average Odesys user *is* vermin.  They may not deliberately be such, but as a whole they are slow and unreliable opponents, largely because they have poor connections and a mediocre (at best) interface to FIBS.  Most FIBS regulars are not interested in playing them.  Of the top 30 droppers on FIBS, about two thirds are Odesys users.  Many of them habitually quit games to avoid losing.  That's not true of all phone users, but the average reliability of a phone user is FAR lower than the average reliability of a computer user.