News:

VIP Donor members can now edit photo galleries and utilise an extended Custom Profile with buddy lists. Join them - for the price of a beer!

Main Menu

FIBS Tourney Cup 2010

Started by Naavanaxx, November 28, 2010, 07:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

Quote from: sixty_something on December 02, 2010, 02:59:35 PM
name them something similar and it looks like a series to me -- call it the City Lights Tour ..

I like that  :cool:

And yes, 3/5 is the right format to get it all started, and to introduce new players to tourney playing.
Never give up on the things that make you smile

Tom

I love it.

What is too funny is that I was joking around about the USA time zones and you guys turn it into a feature!

This will happen.

First I want to make sure I have the stupid clock errors fixed.

I have made good progress there, but still testing

tom

diane

Ok, I think I have settled on a couple that would be nice to kick off Tourneys for Australia.

Saturday Stubbies [to be a direct comparison to saturday minis] - run at 03:00 UTC, Saturday [4pm local time] - so the same format as minis - ie all 2 point matches.

Sunday Session - Sunday evening tourney, I have been trialling times and 8pm locally seems best - 07:00 UTC. Usual 3/5 format.

I have asked Tom to set these to run on auto - so we might see them start this weekend  :cool:

Tom

Yes I will get these set up for this weekend.

I am happy to see us opening up new timezones!

tom

diane

Well, the god news, is that stubbies opened fine..without me..but I did muck up the times..

They should be 05.00 UTC t start at 4pm locally, and 09.00 UTC to start at 8pm local time. [we are UTC+11]

However...maybe these times will be better - lets give them a go  ;)