News:

VIP Donors can remain anonymous while still enjoying all the benefits.......

Main Menu

history of recent games

Started by slaaty, November 29, 2010, 07:05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slaaty

Is there a command for seeing a list of some number of recent games, perhaps against whom, length, result, etc.?

Thanks!

diane

It depends on what interface you are using.  If you are playing with javafibs - then yes..under 'tools' and 'statistics'.  Fibs itself cannot give you that kind of in depth data, so you will have to rely on the interface to store it for you.
Never give up on the things that make you smile

ah_clem

If you download gnubg, you can analyze all you matches and store the results in a database.  You can then query the db to see your error rate, luck rate, cube handling, etc. averaged over several matches.

slaaty

Thanks Diane for the reply, but I see no "tools .. statistics" options, even tho I am playing with JavaFIBS.
My User window has JavaFIBS / Command / & Preferences menus.
My Board window has Toggle / Pip / Resign / & Misc menus.
None of those menus list Tools or Statistics.
There are no menus in the System or Chat Windows.

Thanks to whomever can clarify.

diane

If you are using Javafibs...all will be well   :cool:

Look at the very top of your screen, there is a menu across the top of that screen.

Options in words, such as 'command', 'preferences', 'tools', about'

Tools is the one you want, click that, and a drop down list will appear - stats and matches are in that.

If you still cant see it, let me know, and I will do some screenshots for you.

slaaty

Thank you again, Diane.
I suspect that the issue is that I am using the JavaFIBS Applet 1.6 run directly from my browser, rather than the installable JavaFIBS 2001.  Both are available from http://www.fibs.com/javafibs/ .  When I have time, I will install the latter, and see if that resolves my problem.

diane

Yup, that explains it - you wont get all the functionality on the applet.  It is nice to use if you are on a computer which wont allow you to download and install software, but if you can - javafibs is better.

Installing the real thing will indeed fix all your problems going forward.