News:

Please consider re-bookmarking your link to Fibsboard's Home page for a complete experience http://www.fibsboard.com

Main Menu

Game 3, move 3: Herd 5-1

Started by diane, January 04, 2011, 06:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

Never give up on the things that make you smile

PersianLord

Spoiler
Declare an all-out, manly, gladiatorial dog-fight.6/5*

PL
[close]
The leftist's feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the rejection by many leftists of the concept of mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests.  - T.K

diane

Quote from: PersianLord on January 04, 2011, 06:06:39 PM
Spoiler
Declare an all-out, manly, gladiatorial dog-fight.6/5*

PL
[close]

Is that such a good idea after we just took that cube? His prime looks a bit scary...

NIHILIST

Spoiler
We can't sit passively by and let him extend any kind of positional advantage over us. If you're afraid to hit him when he has a 1 point board, perhaps you should play jacks or hopscotch instead.........starting the cube at 2, of course.

Enter and hit him on the 5 point.

Bob
[close]
Robert J Ebbeler

diane

Ok, since the master and his apprentice seem very certain here, I will break the deadlock and change my vote...on everyone else's heads be it  ;)

NIHILIST

I think its the sorcerer and his apprentice.

Bob
Robert J Ebbeler

PersianLord

The leftist's feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the rejection by many leftists of the concept of mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests.  - T.K

ah_clem

Quote from: diane on January 05, 2011, 07:38:06 AM
Ok, since the master and his apprentice seem very certain here, I will break the deadlock and change my vote...on everyone else's heads be it  ;)
Fwiw, I agree with PL and NiHo, although I hate to admit it . Slotting both five points seems best. I'll roll it out when I get back from Utah.