News:

hover/mouseover topics on the forum/board index, now gives you the preview of the first post within a topic

Main Menu

IS FIBS DOWN AT THE MOMENT?

Started by Frox, March 28, 2011, 01:33:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frox

Can anyone tell me if FIBS is down at the moment? Been trying to log in for a few hours from both phones, but just seem to hang...

socksey

If you page down on the home page here, in left column there is a Fibs status page in future.   :yes:

http://www.soul-trade.com/status/

It seems to be working at the moment.   ;)

socksey

Frox

Thanx for the reply, I've been to the FIBS Status page and it show that's it OK, just don't understand why I can't log in. 

Will have to wait and see... 

Thanx again :cool:...

socksey

Fibs is up for me.  Maybe something is wrong with your iphone?  Since I know nothing about those, I can't help you with that. 

rebayona

I can't log in right now. Tried 3 hours ago, and since then, can't log in. Tried from phone (android & Nokia, using different internet connection), PC client and telnet. On fibzilla there is a log in screen and immediatly "lost connection". Telnet can't connect, same on phone apps. It tries to connect but there's no connection to server, which, according to fibs.com site, is up.

I thought it was a server problem, but I just see krazy kiwi's result, so it seems to be ok and working, and the fact that no one else is here makes me think it's me, or not everyone's issue.

Any ideas?
My nickname might sound girlie, but it is just my lastname, so please, stop flirting with me Romeos. It's awkard.

Klaus

I have the same problem, I cannot login any longer. It turns out that I can login with a newly created user though - does that mean my old username has been deleted? Why?

diane

Accounts are deleted if they arent used for a period of time.

Duplicate accounts [ie if a person has more than one account] are also deleted unless there has been some agreement with Patti.

If neither of these explains why your account was deleted, contact Patti directly, as she does not visit this board very often. pattib@fibs.com
Never give up on the things that make you smile

KissMyAss

From what I understand, there has been a few problems with some phone users, so all phone users have been locked out until a way to block the problem ones has been found.  Once the troublesome ones have been permablocked, then the others will be let back in again. 

I have no idea how long this will take to sort out... I'm just going by what I understand from the conversation I had with Patti.  Talk to Patti for more definite information. 
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)

rebayona

later at night it was OK again, I guess problem was sorted out. Thanks for your replies.
My nickname might sound girlie, but it is just my lastname, so please, stop flirting with me Romeos. It's awkard.

Patti

If you're looking for news about FIBS, the best place to check first is the FIBS Twitter feed:  http://twitter.com/fibsdotcom

Bookmark it.  Make friends with it.  Follow it if you're on Twitter.  Check it first if you're having problems with FIBS.

rebayona

Quote from: Patti on March 16, 2012, 06:08:00 PM
If you're looking for news about FIBS, the best place to check first is the FIBS Twitter feed:  http://twitter.com/fibsdotcom

Bookmark it.  Make friends with it.  Follow it if you're on Twitter.  Check it first if you're having problems with FIBS.

Ouch. Actually I follow it, but I didn't even think to check it this time since it usually updates once a month. Or at least it used to. Sorry, the answer was there, will make sure to check it first next time.