News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2014 cheers! MAffi diane Tom Zorba  Sixty_something Linus & Aviator

Main Menu

Tourney Prizes

Started by KissMyAss, April 04, 2011, 03:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KissMyAss

Am using this as feedback to see if this would get more asses on my tourney seats.   I would need at least twenty players on board the tourney in order for the prize to be offered.   Would you play in it??
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)

RickrInSF

i would play in your tournament, but not because of the prize :)

as for getting more players, i think the biggest tournaments on fibs are the ones that are played at the same time same of day every week, when a tournament just "happens", i don't always have the time, or am not sure i will have the time to finish.

KissMyAss

awwww thanks darl!   :)

I hear ya, am working with Tom atm on setting up a regular one, that will run around midnight my time.  See the sacrifices I make for you people??  lol.

Will advertise it heaps when I get the spot set up, and if I get twenty in the tourney, then the prize will stand. 
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)

socksey

Are you in the same time zone as Wellington?   :huh:  I'm trying to find you on the worldclock.com meeting planner and don't know what city to look for.   :)

socksey

The question is not what a man can scorn, or disparage, or find fault with, but what he can love, and value, and appreciate. - John Ruskin

diane

Brisbane / Queensland - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 10:00 hour
Never give up on the things that make you smile