News:

NEW! Get all Tourneybot Results from the new Board here: http://www.fibsboard.com/tourneybot-results/

Main Menu

Game 2, move 20 gaspar to play 4-3

Started by ah_clem, April 21, 2011, 04:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ah_clem

The Herd danced with 6-2, so now gaspar has 4-3 to play.

gaspar

i like clem's rolling much better....now i put you guys 2 on the bar and cover my ace...which one do i hit..well the gold pt is my favourite so my play is 8-5-1.

now one of the problems with the cube when you play a back game is that when it backfires facing a rewhip could put the match away for good..this early in the match , while i admit my heart sank when the blot was hit and i may have been looking at gammon...how quickly fortunes turn

clem...yeah leave me a mess on fibs when it's my turn if that's not too much trouble.but i do check the board regularily

gaspar

ah_clem

Quote from: gaspar on April 21, 2011, 06:52:33 PM
i like clem's rolling much better....

Now hold on a minute there... the last several rolls are Diane's fault.  Her dice mojo came embedded in the .sgf file and despite several attempts at exorcism I can't get the little demons out of the mersene twister algorithm.   

I'll let you know when I'm responsible for the dice - and I'll post the Herd's next move when I get home from work in a couple hours.

diane

Now just hold on a cotton picking minute here, I am crooosin currently 250 miles from nearest land, nothing but pacific blue ocean and sharks out there, how could I possibly be held responsible for the mess mr clem has created!!  Honestly...I leave you with the reins for a moment!!  It is gonna take all my best rolling voodoo to sort this out when I get back! [If you havent gift wrapped and handed the match to gaspar by then]  :dry:
Never give up on the things that make you smile