News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2011 cheers! ..thx godwinson, webrunner, stog, spielberg*, hartkegirl, KissMyAss*, ettu*,  jackdaddy*, diane, caleb, sixty_something*, Zorba*, aviator, Tom*, anonymous*, roygbiv*, r_monk *

Main Menu

Drunken TD's

Started by vegas_vic, May 31, 2004, 03:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burper

alef and/or madmatt: you might think about moving this thread to the general forum or something. it has nothing to do with TB.
The fact of the matter is, that TB is OSS and can be run by anyone. don can run his own. The only issue here is personality conflicts that have zero to do with TB.
don's perception that TD's have some sort of authority  and that people should not be allowed to talk behind his back are both unrealistic.
Better than moving the thread might be to let people work on their issues between themself privately.

PortWine

Actually, if anybody cares to keep this going, which I do not, there should be a new thread.  The original point of this thread was a joke with vegas_vic and I about a tournament in which all the participants were drunk.  This thread was meant as a gag, but other people have hijacked it from its original intent.

alef

OK, I'm locking this thread, which was originally vaguely about TB but mostly personal. Please start new threads in the forums you think they most sensibly belong in...