News:

Please consider re-bookmarking your link to Fibsboard's Home page for a complete experience http://www.fibsboard.com

Main Menu

Re: Bloody Mary Season VII -- Championship Results

Started by sixty_something, May 22, 2011, 06:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixty_something

BMSC VII
Challonge Bracket

When we started play, Challonge was down. Therefore, we don't have the very handy Challonge bracket automatically updated by TourneyBot. However, I have created a Challonge bracket which we can update manually as matches are completed. I'll leave it up to the winner of each match to attempt to update your match result. If you are unable to do so, please leave a message for your TD, me (sixtie) or Tom. We will attempt to keep the bracket current by checking results daily, but be advised that it will not be updated automatically by TourneyBot. At anytime, TourneyBot pairings announced when you login are correct.

22-Mar 7567 reads

A little inaccuracy sometimes saves tons of explanation. -- Unknown
e-mail me

sixty_something

BMSC VII
The Elite Eight

The thirty-two weeks of Season VII are now reduced to the championship quarter-finals, the elite eight in bracketspeak.

Play started on Wednesday, March 21, less than two weeks ago. While we're off to a slower start than anticipated, the next three rounds should go quickly with remaining contenders scheduling their matches at FIBS as needed. TourneyBot will continue to prompt players each time they login with current pairings and clock status. Players have seven (7) days from the time a pairing is determined to complete their assigned match. A warning will be issued by TourneyBot after 5 days.

Of the 23 registered, two players, Im_not_gimmie_luck and sweets, received a TIMEOUT after the seven day clock (extended by a few days) expired. Two players, WiFi and Cigale, withdrew due to unexpected conflicts in availability. All other matches were completed at FIBS within the exixting clock constraints.

Remember, the Challonge brackets are being updated manually due to a glitch at start-up. Therefore, the live bracket images displayed here are not updated instantaneously by TourneyBot. In all cases, TourneyBot pairings are to be considered the official pairings and results. As matches are completed, please report the results to me (sixtie), Tom or aviator. One of us will then update the brackets

Good luck to the remaining elitists.

BMSC VII(#4891)

3-Apr 7933 reads

A little inaccuracy sometimes saves tons of explanation. -- Unknown
e-mail me