News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2012 cheers!
..thx Botchee, sixty, zorba, caleb, ettu, trrroglodyte, diane, aviator, r_monk ,captainmubbers,Tom roygbiv*, anonymous and yyy

Main Menu

Gooya/Tengorin

Started by jpeterson007, May 24, 2011, 05:02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpeterson007

I 98% sure they are the same player and dropper.  Gooya's automatic opening kibitz calls you a whore and such in Spanish.  If you call him on his bad language he calls you a dumbass and drops.  After this happened a player called tengorin logged in and invited me over and over until I asked him if he was gooya.  He then logged off immediately making me think they are the same player.  So one should avoid both these players.     

diane

Log a complaint with Repbot - and maybe that one is worth mentioning to Patti directly, he does sound a particularly choice character.

Check 'savedfor' for that player to confirm, then email the details to Patti at pattib@fibs.com. If you specify th eopening kibitz, that will help to explain. 

The limit of 10 saved games will soon stop the nick from functioning, but it doesnt help you if they start a new nick and do the same thing to you again.

If you get an unpleasant opening remark like that, it is best not to take it up in person, but use the command 'gag <playername>', you will then not see anything further that they say and can play on undistracted.
Never give up on the things that make you smile

KissMyAss

Gooya isp address:   customer-LEON-102-130.megared.net.mx

Tengorin isp address:   customer-LEON-102-130.megared.net.mx

So....um..... yeah.  Same person.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)