News:

Check out the small but well formed 'Campaigns' board --we all feel strongly about something: alert us to a campaign, add a poll - be concise, and aware of strong editorial ;)

Main Menu

Test Topic

Started by Tom, June 08, 2011, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Had this been a real topic you would have been instructed what to do other than ignore this thread

Tom

Tom

KissMyAss

Hook me up in email if you want lessons on how to hold a conversation with yourself Tom, I've got the method totally down!   I even answer myself back, make myself laugh, and disgust myself on occasion. :)

Will happily give you the first five lessons for free, after that they will be heavily discounted.   :cool:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)

Tom

Single Elimination Tourney of Nov 20 (Tourney #2077):
Started at Sun Nov 20, 2011 13:30 Duration 00:37
Congrats to Tom :nr1: and tam, winner and runner-up, of this week's Single Elimination Tourney of Nov 20.
Single Elimination Tourney of Nov 20 (#2077)

[table=]
Pos, Player, TPR Points
,Tom,
,tam,
,GammonBot_V,
    ,BlunderBot_V,
[/table]
The Single Elimination Tourney of Nov 20 is a weekly tournament run automatically with TourneyBot with registration opening at 13:10 UTC and play beginning at 13:30 UTC. Come join in the fun next week.
See Tourneys Schedule for times of other tourneys; Tournament Players Ratings 2011 for weekly TPR points standings.

diane

Diane likes this post, very much  :)

:laugh: :laugh:

Never give up on the things that make you smile

Tom

Single Elimination Tourney of Nov 20 (Tourney #2077):
Started at Sun Nov 20, 2011 13:30 Duration 00:37
Congrats to Tom :nr1: and tam, winner and runner-up, of this week's Single Elimination Tourney of Nov 20.
Single Elimination Tourney of Nov 20 (#2077)

PosPlayerTPR Points
1.Tom
2.tam
3.GammonBot_V
    BlunderBot_V

The Single Elimination Tourney of Nov 20 is a weekly tournament run automatically with TourneyBot with registration opening at 13:10 UTC and play beginning at 13:30 UTC. Come join in the fun next week.
See Tourneys Schedule for times of other tourneys; Tournament Players Ratings 2011 for weekly TPR points standings.

aviator

Aviator is asking for a complete and through investigation of how he became part of this covert testing project without complete disclosure of all risks and uncertainties and withour parental or court permission!   ;)
Chance favours the prepared mind. -- L. Pasture

diane

Quote from: aviator on December 22, 2011, 05:30:18 AM
Aviator is asking for a complete and through investigation of how he became part of this covert testing project without complete disclosure of all risks and uncertainties and withour parental or court permission!   ;)

Diane 'liked' this post  :laugh: :laugh:
Never give up on the things that make you smile