News:

Play our  New Fibsboard Position of the Week --> perhaps give your comments/reasons thx..here's the link  http://www.fibsboard.com/position-of-the-week/

Main Menu

Krazy Kiwi Klassic Kommunications

Started by KissMyAss, June 18, 2011, 01:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KissMyAss

Nothin to do with the Kiwi, but a weird as all fk bot game i played about five minutes ago. 

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)

jeeves

That must have been a bit of a giggle  :laugh:

....and to cap it all I see myself on your friend list  :mad:  Outrageous, I demand you remove me immediately  :devil:

KissMyAss

What a way to end it.      But, so be it.

I regret to inform you all that I am standing down as a TD and will no longer be running tourneys, or assisting in aforementioned operation of such. 

I have greatly enjoyed my time as a TD, but lately the behind scenes drama has become too much to cope with, and it's starting to interfere with real life. 
On that basis, I must put my daughter first, and step down from active duty.    I will still be around on fibs, and will still participate in matches and perhaps some tourneys, but I will no longer be held responsible for keeping them running when two players need someone to babysit them in case their behaviour gets out of control.  I have a child, I don't need a thousand others.   
I value all your friendships, and will continue to enjoy your company to its fullest, but I can no longer take a position of responsibility among you all. 

For all those who think this is aimed at you, and against my request you felt beholden to dump all your past bullshit in my tells, yes, this is aimed at you.  I have frequently asked that it be kept away from me and you chose not to do so.  You are in part, responsible for this decision.   
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)

jeeves

KissMyAss

:whoea: :veryhappy: :whoea: :veryhappy: :whoea: :veryhappy: :whoea: :veryhappy: :whoea: :veryhappy:

Seventy nine percent of people don't know the opposite words for the following:     always, coming, from, take, me, down.                    :steam:

KissMyAss

I think shouts from tonight's Konkluder tourney, pretty much tell the whole story.  Don't be coming at me with this bullshit again people.  I've clearly stated my position and the konsekwences of further harrassment.

Zorba shouts: i'll ask NIHo if he wants to return to FIBS now that there's a KKKK tourney
You shout: knock it off
Zorba shouts: is he not welcome?
You shout: i have no issue with the man.  i was calling you out on your implications associated with the name of my / Cigale's tourney
OdinAllfather shouts: damn, I always get a bye...
Zorba shouts: what implications?
You shout: regarding the letters
jeeves shouts: correspondence?
OdinAllfather shouts: lol
Zorba shouts: i didn't come up with the letters
You shout: which are totally nothing to do with any racist organisation from the past.   They have a more personal meaning to me, the letter K features prominantly in my life.  The first K is for my daughter, whose name will not be mentioned in shout.  the second is for Kiwi... pretty obvious to those who know im from new zealand.  the third is for my middle name, which will also not be mentioned in shout.
diane shouts: There has been a kiwi available since before he left, it took you a long time to notice
diane shouts: Krazy is your middle name? That is no secret...
You shout: *bans diane*
Zorba shouts: it seems like the implication isn't mine after all...
diane shouts: Am I still here?
You shout: the implication was made in your trouble stirring statement a few moments ago.   I was simply calling you out on it, and putting to rest once and for all the bullshit i cop every now and then regarding the tourney name.   any more of it will result in deletions from my friends list.  those of you who know me, know that i dont have anything bad to say about anyone, and especially not a race of people.    anyone who implies that i do, from here on in, is no longer classed as a friend.
diane shouts: Ok...it is her that is busy :-)
OdinAllfather shouts: still, you need to be able to take a joke, if the tourney was called AAA, you wouldn't mind joking about it
diane shouts: It isn't really funny though, to dredge up that organisation..in relation to something from someone who has so little awareness of such hate, that it didn't register
You shout: when that joke is directed at a specific person, who isnt even here, and an indirect dig at me and something i find so abhorrent that i will get fired up, then yes i would mind joking about it.   there's no need for it.
jeeves shouts: antipodean #ss#o## assignment?
diane shouts: Lol
Zorba shouts: i'm sure NIHo will be in tears about my comment
Zorba shouts: come on KMA, relax, you can do better than this. call your tourney KKK(K), expect a response every once in a while perhaps?
OdinAllfather shouts: well, the actions of klan are no laughing matter, but klan itself is pretty ridicules
You shout: sure.... sorry i spoke out.  i'll expect my friends to be ignorant, insufferable asshats with no concern for my feelings.   
You shout: ok  sure
You shout: cos that's how i treat everyone here, so i suppose i should accept that i get it in return.  no worries.    i'll shut up from now on.
jeeves shouts: as if
diane shouts: Yeah, won't happen...
Zorba shouts: ok let's change the topic to polar bears

jeeves

Feeling the strain?    :frusty:
Are you in meltdown?   :furious3:
Getting hot and bothered?   :devil:
I thought it was winter out there   :mellow:

Zorba

Kiss (not there) and make up? I didn't mean anything personally to you (or your tourney) anyway :) was a bit of a raw joke that some may find funny and others not, didn't intend anything else.
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

KissMyAss

I have that book, Kiss and Makeup by Gene Simmons.   Good read.  :)

Totally.... I was having a bad day yesterday and when I assumed you were attacking me, I jumped the gun and went into hissy fit mode.   

Rare but it happens from time to time.   

Hugs

KissMyAss

I got love for the lovers
Nothin for the haters
Sugar for the sweet ones
Master for the baiters

Kiwi tourney will go on
And moderate I shall
To those who think I do it wrong
I can only say "Oh well"

It seems my tourney works just fine
With very little drama
I have no interest in week long debates
To ONE child I am a mama

Play the Kiwi tourney folks
It is a lot of fun
If you want to bring anything else
Your Kiwi tourney days are done

KissMyAss

To All My New Players Who Don't Know Me Well

My name is Natasha/Tash/Oi b#t#h.  I answer to them all, sometimes all three in the same half hour.  What can I say, some people on my friends list can be rather snippy at times.   lol.

I am 37, and was born and raised in Christchurch New Zealand where we refer to ourselves as Kiwi's (after the native flightless bird) hence the name of the tourney.   I am a solo mother to a nine year old girl, whom I refer to as Muppet, Mupp, or Brat when in shout.  

When my home city fell over in a couple of big earthquakes, I put my writing skills to use, and came up with the following poem.

Many a tear, two years ago, shed
Many a fear that a loved one was dead
Panic and mayhem, a city marred
By nature the beast, the landscape was scarred
Innocent lives taken far too soon
Come to an end early one afternoon
Today we think back and mourn those it took
When a big quake struck, and our city shook
Look about you today though, and don't see the pain
See those who stand with you, the friendship you gain
You are the survivors, Christchurch's hope
Your spirit endures, together you cope
Reflect on the past, but do not dwell
The Cathedral will someday ring out a new bell
Stand tall Christchurch crusaders, you are its heartbeat
United you're a force nature can never defeat!

I am open and honest, and will talk about most things regardless of whether they relate to the tourney or not.   Some may find my comments overtly sexualized at times, but that's how my mind works, and is how I talk when with people I'm comfortable around.   I don't believe in trying to be come thing in one place, and then being completely different somewhere else.

For those interested, and if you're still reading then perhaps you are, I am a larger lady.  I've never kept that a secret.  Those who have seen pics of me, will attest to the fact that I'm not lying.

I have a reasonably endless supply of patience, but I am human, and have my bad days which lead to a shorter fuse than normal.  Just because I let something slide once, does not mean I will do it again the next time.

To this end, I would like to remind all players if you are about to have an issue in the tourney, please communicate with the TD.  I will happily keep an eye on time clocks if you need to step away on a bathroom break/short phone call/family related matter etc.  These things are unavoidable at times, and if you feel you will be back inside five minutes, TELL ME!   I will make sure you don't unfairly time out. I can't help if I don't know what's going on.  No communication means I will assume the clock times are working fine, and you may lose your match.  If you have no time to communicate your issue with me, ask your opponent to do it for you.

I would also like to say a big thank you to all my players, for making the Krazy Kiwi Klassic what it has become today.   In the beginning, i struggled to get enough players to make the tourney run, and now it goes for five nights a week, plus one extra with the Five/Seven tourney run exceptionally well by my newest co-td Cigale.

A special thank you goes out to diane, who has become my trusty sidekick in all my tourneys.  I know that if I am unable to make it to a Kiwi tourney, or am running late, it will be watched over.  I appreciate having someone so reliable to fall back on when needed.

Lastly, a huge thank you to Tom, sixtie, stog, etc for all your hard work behind the scenes making my TourneyBot the wonderful mostly reliable machine that it is today.   Your work has not gone unnoticed, and is greatly appreciated.

See you all in FIBS for the next tourney!

Hugs,
Tash

KissMyAss

Quote from: KissMyAss on July 06, 2013, 02:36:06 PM
I was simply calling you out on it, and putting to rest once and for all the bullshit i cop every now and then regarding the tourney name.   any more of it will result in deletions from my friends list.  those of you who know me, know that i dont have anything bad to say about anyone, and especially not a race of people.    anyone who implies that i do, from here on in, is no longer classed as a friend.

I was serious, and have stuck by my words. 

KissMyAss

Happy Friday 13th! 

Here's a pic of my favourite vampire, purely for my own enjoyment. :)

KissMyAss

Just wanted to drop by and say thanks to everyone for your support over the last year.  It means a lot to see regular faces pop in every tourney, and occasionally it's made more special by new people joining and then becoming regular players.

Thanks again and lets continue to progress through 2014 and beyond.  :)

PS:   Present's hit a wall and will be put on ice for about two weeks. But it will rise bigger and better.   (Don't comment here.... I know you'll see this before I catch up with you.)

jeeves

Quote from: KissMyAss on February 16, 2014, 12:53:23 PM
Just wanted to drop by and say thanks to everyone for your support over the last year. 

Just wanted to drop by and be ABUSIVE......I know how much you like it  B)

KissMyAss

And what a stellar job you did too.... your finest work yet!

Don't let the praise go to your head though honey, I'd hate to be the one to bruise your ego.  :)

jeeves

Quote from: KissMyAss on February 23, 2014, 07:54:35 AM
bruise your ego.  :)

Not very much there to bruise, and reducing every day....the path to true enlightenment.  ;)

KissMyAss

One of my sweeter moments in backgammon.    :thumbsup2:

jeeves

socksey

Congrats, KMA!  That's quite an occasion!  Didn't realize that was the case.  May you win many many more!   :yes:

socksey

Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - unknown