News:

(**folks need to register to be able to see Fibsboard Forum Match diagrams and vote.** )

Main Menu

Krazy Kiwi Klassic Kommunications

Started by KissMyAss, June 18, 2011, 01:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KissMyAss

Why yes.... yes I am!

Spank me,  Jeeves!  lol
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)

KissMyAss

B)   FIGJAM baby FIGJAM    B)

:cool:     
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)

paulie

Quote from: KissMyAss on April 03, 2014, 03:23:51 AM
B)   FIGJAM baby FIGJAM    B)

:cool:    

I have modified normal.metrics and reverse.metrics to move the pip counts as desired.  You wanted to move the undo button didn't you?  Are those the only mods you need (other than your personal background.gif)? If you move these 2 files into your new boards directory, we should be mostly there, I think.  Just need to move the undo button.  Of course you keep your modified background.gif.

I've been thinking about how you ended up with 2 sets of checkers.  Does your background.gif have checkers drawn into it?  It shouldn't.

Also, I'm wondering if this is going to work.  Will checker movement eventually erase all the pip counts?  I don't know.
I just tried it out. It works.

I try to avoid experience; most experience is bad.   -Wilde

KissMyAss

In the first few opening moves of this game, I've taken everything off the 13 point, and one off the 24 point.

The double checker demon is there still.  OOooooh yes i think i did leave them in the background pic.   Hmmmm, I'll paint over them, and see what happens.   Never even thought of it.   *dunce cap firmly on*   :)

Will go do that now and retry.

KissMyAss

Okay... after teaching my daughter a few cuss words she didn't know... and gaining a few more grey hairs, it got worked out.

Don't ask me how cos I don't know.  There was a complete java folder rebuild from moving stuff out and having to rapidly rescue it before complete meltdown (mine).   That's all I remember.   
And I had to do rectangle points cos they were faster to create than painting over the original ones and going over the pips.   

Finally, a working functional totally KMA Styles board.    Long may it help me lose rating points!  :)

Thanks for your suggestions Paulie, I really appreciate it.  There was no way I'd have gotten to this point alone.   

Hugs

KissMyAss

KissMyAss

Monday begins a new chapter in the life of K.    :rollbaby:

Konsidering kicking off another tourney series to celebrate.   Keep an eye out for something different popping up.  :wacko:

diane

IN our timezone, pleeeeeeeeeeeease  ;)
Never give up on the things that make you smile

KissMyAss

Tell me where and i'll do it!  :)

Our usable time zone slots are full.   Midnite for Kiwi is as long as I'm prepared to stay awake.   No room between your earlier ones and Kiwi.   Before your ones is too early for me, due to family time and Mupp time.   

I'm aiming for after Tampa.  HUGE chunk of open real estate timewise there.   

Open to suggestion.     :yes: :yes: :yes:

KissMyAss

:troost:    Fl_Nano +  diane are awesum!   :troost:

Mummy is a dork!!!!!!      :funnypost:

<3    muppet                               xoxoxo

ps:   dont tell her i was here

KissMyAss

Hmmmm..... words will be exchanged.

Thanks to all those who continually support the Kiwi tourneys!   Great to see you are all participating on a regular basis, and the occasional new player pops in as well to mix things up a bit.

Thanks also, to diane and Cigale.   A great team working under the TripleK brand.   

Hugs to you all

See you over the boards.  :)

KissMyAss

KissMyAss

If anyone else is out there on sixtie's email list.... and can possibly get hold of him offline.... I would love to hear from you.   

Got a weird arsed email today from him, those of you who are in his friends list will possibly know what I mean.   

Either it's true, or he's been hacked.   Either way, can someone let me know either in a message here, in an email if you have my address, or in a message at FIBS?     

Thanks. 

diane

Yeah, I got it too..sorry I didnt see this - thought it was something to do with the Kiwi tourney, not spammy emails  :dry:
Never give up on the things that make you smile

KissMyAss

Can't be bothered having seventy different threads on stuff.   

I just put anything I got to say, here.    Ignore the last message from me folks... I got hold of him on facebook, and alerted him.  He's been hacked, but thinks he's fixed it now. 

KissMyAss

nuke says   Your nick as it is ..  Is this the best your imagination could think of.  WTF is wrong with you?   Change your nick and start over.
You tell nuke right... so i'll go ahead and name myself after a mixture of chemicals that killed thousands of innocent people.  you're a legend mate.  keep up the good work.  nuke says  my nick is named after a computer game .. Duke Nukem ..  Has nothing to do with chemicals
You tell nuke I'm a 39 year old female, who is a huge KISS fan.... you know... the band from the seventies?    One of their dvd's in my collection is called KissMyA**.    I swiped it from there.    
You tell nuke Assumption is the mother of all #### up
You tell nuke s
nuke says  Well.,  we both have something in common.   "We stole our names from others"   :)    Good luck ..
You tell nuke Since you are not the owner of this site, and since my nick actually had her approval before I started it, I WILL NOT be changing it at any time.   And your communications have been noted and will be shown to the owner.

Information about nuke:
  Last login:  Wednesday, March 11 21:40 EST from 75-112-207-211.res.bhn.net

Information about X
  Last login:  Wednesday, March 11 21:37 EST from
  Last logout: Wednesday, March 11 21:40 EST
  Not logged in right now.

Interesting investigation.    You'll have to try harder than that.