News:

Play our  New Fibsboard Position of the Week --> perhaps give your comments/reasons thx..here's the link  http://www.fibsboard.com/position-of-the-week/

Main Menu

Board styles

Started by webrunner, March 16, 2003, 09:38:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafaelito

Quote from: socksey on October 10, 2009, 02:04:37 AM
I would like to know how to change my 3DFibs board. 

socksey

Well socksey, thanks for your feedback on the site. I've just added a tutorial about changing boards and
personalizing fonts and colors.  http://rafaelito.zxq.net/tutorial.html
Take a look, I think you will find it quite easy.  :yes:

For those who use Javafibs: I've used it too, just for trying how it works, but I feel more comfortable with 3DFibs.
Anyway, I've ported the 3DFIBS Rafaelito Board to Javafibs and look ok, but I need to fine tune the
dice, cubes and other icons position data so they don't look offset. It's a painful task.
Stay tuned I'll be posting it soon.  :cool:

Cheers!

Rafaelito

socksey

I'm having a blonde day.  It didn't work for me.  First hitch was when I wasn't sure if i wanted the zip or the RAR file.  I don't remember which one I chose, and got it into my pic file, but it didn't show up when I went to preferences/board, although I could see it there when I just looked at the pic file.   :cry:  Any advice now?   :laugh:

socksey

The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings. - Eric Hoffer

Rafaelito

Quote from: socksey on October 11, 2009, 08:05:01 PM
..I don't remember which one I chose, and got it into my pic file, but it didn't show up when I went to preferences/board, although I could see it there when I just looked at the pic file....

Sounds like you didn't extracted the folders, but just dropped the rar or zip file there... ?  :blink:

If so, you need to extract the folders into the "pics" folder for 3DFibs to find them there. Check it. ;)

Rafaelito

socksey

QuoteIf so, you need to extract the folders into the "pics" folder for 3DFibs to find them there. Check it.

How do I do that?   :mellow:

socksey

I am returning this otherwise good typing paper to you because someone has printed gibberish all over it and put your name at the top. - An English Professor, Ohio University

ah_clem

Quote from: socksey on October 14, 2009, 04:49:14 PM
How do I do that?   :mellow:

In Windows, right click on the .zip file, choose Extract to...  and tell it where to put the extracted files.  Or just double click the file and see where the extracted files go - move them if necessary.

Since you're asking about 3DFibs, I assume you're running Windows...

samsami

Am I mistaken or what?
It seems like many boards are uploaded without the dice.
Or the zip-files don't have the data.txt file or miss the pictray.

Is there anywhere where I can find complete sets (board, checkers, cubes, data.txt, dice, pictray and wbflat) in one go?

Thanks!

samsami

sermester

Hi !
If you like RafaeLito Small Board and you want a smaller one, try this. (RafaeSito)  :)

sermester

sermester

sermester

soccer  :cool:

sermester

Quote from: samsami on November 25, 2009, 01:44:40 PM
Am I mistaken or what?
It seems like many boards are uploaded without the dice.
Or the zip-files don't have the data.txt file or miss the pictray.

Is there anywhere where I can find complete sets (board, checkers, cubes, data.txt, dice, pictray and wbflat) in one go?

Thanks!

samsami
RafaeSito, Rafaelito_Jr, Wood, WR, soccer are complete sets !