News:

want to modify your profile? -- top menu  here, then "modify profile" left menu- then "Forum Profile Information"

Main Menu

Schedule your match

Started by Tomawaky, July 28, 2011, 06:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomawaky

For the FIBSTYTENTOURNY I asked the players what they find good/bad at FLG... ?
Most of you, and this is not a surprise, have trouble with scheduling match. I don't know what to do for that but I will post here what are the different possibilities. Maybe some others players have good ideas, please post them here.

1°/ :eager: Everybody use it at first : Invite your opponent when he is online. Others tips like coloring in a different color the players you have to play in javafibs are usefull.

2°/  :idea2: Leave a message on fibs with the command : message %opponent% your message. But if the player miss it when he connect (because he play from a mobile phone, because his PC crash, ...etc he will never see your message.

3°/ To put the better chances on your side, leave a mail to your opponnent to schedule with him the right time to play. But don't wait the end of the session. You can access the webmail form in the player information page.

4°/  :rules: Then if you don't success to reach your opponent, there is a rule you can use if necessary : Claim a forfeit in case of no answer from your opponent to plan your match. It must be done as describe lelow :
You must email the player concerned using the mailing form at FLG with "Claim Forfeit" in the subject, the division and the details why you request it (I am automaticly in copy). If no dispute until the end of the session, you will get the Forfeit. No forfeit claim will be accepted during the last 2 weeks of the session. No forfeit awarded against a player who play 0 match for the entire session.
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

rebayona

Last season I tried to contact all my oponents but received just a few replies. One of them said he almost missed it because it had date from 1970 and others said it was on their spam folder. Just checked the automatic copy that is sent to me, and they all were on the spam folder as well.

Just wanted to let you know this issue.
My nickname might sound girlie, but it is just my lastname, so please, stop flirting with me Romeos. It's awkard.