News:

Remember if you wish to share a pic or a story, with just a selected few, use the new extended profile with custom buddy list http://www.fibsboard.com/announcements/new-ultimate-profile-a-biopicdocumentsounds-area-that-can-only-be-seen-by-b/

Main Menu

Double Elimination

Started by diane, June 20, 2004, 02:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

That added a new dimension to the fun of TB - looking forward to lots more of them  :D

Thanks Matt  :ohmaster:  :ohmaster:  
Never give up on the things that make you smile

burper

Yes, awesome!! The community thanks you MM. :cool:  :D  :beerdrinkers:  :agree:  :thumbsup2:  :ohmaster:  :giveflower:  :yes:  

MadMatt

Right, Double Elimination tourneys are now in.

Congrats to diane who won the very first ever TourneyBot Double Elimination Tourney.

Tourney Directors, to create a Double Elimination tourney, tell TourneyBot create double

TourneyBot currently supports double elimination tourneys for 3 to 32 players.

Important: since I had to manually hardcode all the information into TourneyBot for every specific tourney, it is quite possible that I made mistakes. If you spot one, let me know immediately.

I will update the documentation, help files, web page etc. to reflect changes the following weekend.

Enjoy,
MadMatt
----------

TourneyBot Website

badspellr

Great job, Matt!!!    :cool:  

Hondo

Matt----played in my first double elimination tourney. (and won!! :yes: ---must have been beginner's luck!)  Many thanks for setting it up.

Hondo