News:

VIP Donor members can now edit photo galleries and utilise an extended Custom Profile with buddy lists. Join them - for the price of a beer!

Main Menu

TBot habes Portus

Started by don, July 01, 2004, 10:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

don

PortWine, in your post of Jun 30 2004, 03:16 AM, on the forum, "TBot habeus corpus", you failed to address the topic at hand and brought up a new one.  Since it's so important to you, let's discuss it here, so that anyone who actually wants to reasonably discuss my points on the other forum may do so without distractions.  Perhaps here we can stick to the issue you seem to want to discuss.

You say, "Case in point, Kari_Grandi got your to agree to stop harassing me. I wrongly thought it was alef who brokered that agreement. Nevertheless, with one single ban message from me..."

What Kari got me to agree to was this:  I would leave you alone if you left me alone.  As you have just admitted, you broke that agreement.

You say, "You agreed not to join my tourneys, and then you sneak in at the last minute.."

First, that was part of the agreement you broke.  I was still following it, even though you weren't, until another TBot director asked me to join.  I informed you twice that I was going to do so and why, at 5 minute intervals, hardly sneaking.  Then you waited until the 2nd round to nuke me, when I was causing no problems.  Your actions have now involved a third party who has nothing to do with your hatred of me.  That's the player you made drop me in the middle of a game.

You say "Stop sending me messages whenever I log in..."

I have requested that you cease to send me messages, and that you cease to use TourneyBot to send me messages.  I have stated here, publically, that I will not attempt to join any of your tourneys without your permission, if you will only stop harassing me via TBot.  Most of the messages you object to are my responses to your abuse of TBot.

Your definition of "stalk" is interesting.  I suggest you read it, and try to comprehend it.  I can ignore your snide naming of your tourneys to get my attention, but I request that you cease using TBot as an exclamation point to get my attention.  Again.  It can't be that difficult for you.  I find it difficult to believe that you actually feed Biggles information that I can't get, information that is privy-TBot-moderator communications, and yet you flame me here and on FIBS for your violations of trust.

Let me make this clear, PortWine:  I will treat you politely on FIBS if you treat me politely on FIBS.  For that matter, I will treat you politely here, if you treat me politely here.  When you admit to breaking a third-party agreement, I fail to see how that is any kind of argument against anyting I say, nor justification or your own actions.

--
don
So many string dimensions, so little space time...

PortWine

don, let me let you in on a little secret:  I don;t care what you think at all.  You can repeat your lies as many times as you want and it will still not make it true.  You can talk about how I broke a promise, but it will not make it true.

You have given your word to me several times now to not join tourneys and thereafter join saying "you never gave me a clear answer".  You promised Kari to leave me alone, and during that time I stop sending you ban messages from TB.  The result?  You tried to join my tourneys three times.  Having another TD asking you to join my tourney in no way affected our agreement.  YOU just admitted to breaking your word.  That is why you get banned everytime from now on.

I make agreements with people who keep their word.  You sir, are a liar.

You might as well stop with the new threads now because all you are doing here is providing people with entertainment and proving how deluded you are.

The world, and FIBs, does not owe you anything.  Stop talking about what you are entitled to.   You are a sick sick sick sick sick man and I suggest you go talk to someone.  Responding to you is just a game at this point because I really don;t care what you think.  If you stopped spending ALL your waking hours figuring out ways to bother people you might be able to cure cancer or something.  Think about it.

PW

don

Port, an agreement becomes null when one party fails to fulfill it.  I quoted your own words admitting you broke the agreement first.  I have offered you another chance.  Please stop using TBot to harass me on FIBS.

--
don

diane

The only way he can do this, at present, is for you to accept a global ban. Do you wish us to set this up?
Never give up on the things that make you smile

don

Now I'm getting some kind of threat from diane when the simple solution is for PortWine to attempt, once again, to keep his own word.

diane

A threat????????????????
I asked a question.

What is your answer - i have explained - socksey has explained - you can have the messages OR a global ban - that is the way the bot is programmed - again i ask the question - which do you want??

PortWine

I'm sorry for the delay in answering you don.  I was off smoking crack so that I could understand your twisted logic.

I am still looking to see where I admit I broke my promise because I didn't.  It just didn;t happen.

And it just doesn;t pay to try to explain what happened because I will never understand what the hell you are talking about.  There are simply not enough drugs in the world to make it happen.

The fact is you have created numerous threads here complaining about perceived wrongs.  You have been banned in the past from FIBS.  i tell you to just stop messaging me, joining my tourneys, posting on fibsboard, and leave me alone, and yet you still do it.  Have I ever started a thread where you were the subject and I was complaining about you?  No!  I could care less.  I think you are a funny little man and laugh my a$$ off at everything you post!  You appear to love being in the center of controversy and playing the martyr.  And I am your enabler!

So have fun don!  I am!

Thanks,

PortWine

PS - You realize that webrunner is going to pull most of this down when he gets back, don;t you?  Enjoy your free ride for now.  Everything you posted was a flame and will probably be removed (as well as my replies to you).  lol  :fo:

don

Port, I quoted you stating that you first broke the agreement.   "Case in point, Kari_Grandi got your to agree to stop harassing me. I wrongly thought it was alef who brokered that agreement. Nevertheless, with one single ban message from me..."

Kari's idea was excellent, and worked fine UNTIL YOU BROKE IT.  I think it is more than fair of me to give you another chance to abide by it.  So that answers diane's question.  I would like you to agree to Kari's suggestion again, port, and abide by it.  You would certainly impress me, and perhaps your fellow moderators, if you were to abide by an agreement.

burper

Look out Port, he's using all CAPS now. It must be true. Plus, he quoted you. Doesn't really matter if it has nothing to do with the argument at hand, a quote of any kind makes don the clear winner here.
I think we are making progress. Thanks for showing us the error of our ways don.
Now, we can all just agree that don is right....and...back....away....carefully.....

PortWine

You sorry little man!  I broke a promise?  Repeat it 1000 more times and it won;t be true!

And my quote above was not meant to be a timeline.  If you want it to be accurate you are leaving out how you got pissed off at me for saying that if the USA had been founded by a bunch of gay men than it would have been a gay country.  To wit I added that it could never have been a gay country back then because they didn't have Crsico (a vegatable oil based shortening used in baking, and in sick perverted instances, in bed) back then.  Although these comments in shout did not involve you at all, you started flaming me as being disrespectful of the USA.  You fool, the right to say what you want is what America is founded and and I was only f&%$king joking!  Everybody except you realizes that you sad little pathetic man!  So make sure that you put your flames at me in between that agreement and when you were banned again.  duh!

And guess what?  I don;t care what you think!

You think it is fair to give me another chance?  lol!  Who the hell are you to say you will give me a chance?  

You are like an obsessed ex-grilfriend that can;t believe it is over!  I view these replies as a joke, you view them as serious!  How screwed up are you?

Nobody, and I mean nobody, takes you seriously.  You are a JOKE!

<exchanges secret handshake with burper and feeds information to other undisclosed fibsters>

don

You are wrong, burper.  This topic started on the issue of PortWine harassing me and breaking the agreement with Kari.  Port, unless you've editted it out, I don't have to say 1000 times that you broke that agreement, but somehow considered it still in force when applied to me after you broke it.  You admitted it in your post of Jun 30 2004, 03:16 AM, on the forum, "TBot habeus corpus".

Once again, Kari's idea was an excellent one, and I'm willing to give PortWine another chance to follow it.  Here's the kind of crap I get from this responsible member of the Tbot community when I login:

---
From PortWine (Jul 01 07:41 PDT): bwahahahahaha!  It is all a big consipracy
 isn;t it don!  LOL!
From PortWine (Jul 01 09:19 PDT):
From PortWine (Jul 01 09:19 PDT):
From PortWine (Jul 01 09:20 PDT):
From PortWine (Jul 01 09:20 PDT): I thought you wanted to have a serious
 discussion.  My mistake!
From TourneyBot (Jul 01 19:45 PDT): You have been banned from Tourney #822, by
 the order of PortWine.

PortWine

don,

Please post what all the messages you send to me that I am responding to so that it is an accurate accounting.

Most respectfully,

PortWine

diane

Watch out folks - I am about to start using quotes  :D

QuoteKari's idea was excellent, and worked fine UNTIL YOU BROKE IT. I think it is more than fair of me to give you another chance to abide by it. So that answers diane's question

Actually, it didnt - nice sidestep though, worthy of any poltician i would say.

You are beyond being offered the chance to willingly stay out of ports tournies - since you seem unable to keep it up (even though you may have been coerced once).

This brings us back to - do you wish to continue receiving messages or have the global ban?