News:

thx diane, jeeves Caleb sixty Zorba  Linus & jackdaddy Tom  Michael r_monk Anonymous  Jade & roygbiv*  our 2013 donors..cheers! we will really need Help this year as i think we will need a better Host server

Main Menu

Habeus etiquette

Started by don, July 03, 2004, 05:56:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

don

Hey socksey!

Since you are the expert, I'd like you to explain another etiquette issue:  I was waiting for diane to complete a round-1 match in a TBot tourney so I could play the winner; I started to watch the players in the tourney, no kibitzes, no shouts; diane blinded me; I informed diane that I thought her action was rude, and why; She proceded to to flame me in shouts.

What did I do wrong, socks?  I'd show you some quotes but I'm sure I'd simply twist the truth in your eyes.  I suggest you look at one of diane's secret logs, which  I've never seen (so I don't know how much she edits them before she passes 'em around to her secret clique).

Oh, if the log is uneditted, you will realize that you have to correct some TBot TDs about kibitzing in tourneys, unless your rules only apply to regular folks.  I didn't have a problem, but from your words, you certainly would.  And no, I'm not just referring to THE director here.  Also, you might convince diane to read the FIBS help files, she shouted something really silly there about a FIBS command, as part of her excuse to flame me.

Enjoy diane's log, I hope it's complete and accurate, and I look forward to whatever rule of etiquette you come up with.
So many string dimensions, so little space time...

burper

Hey webrunner, I checked on the domain name "donsboard.com", and it's available.

PortWine

don,

Let me make this clear to you.  You are a pain un the a$$ to have around for exactly this reason.  You look for situations in which you can complain that you are hurt.  I wonder if you get beat up a lot in real life.  You are probably one of those people who just acts tough on the internet because you are a coward in real life.  Why don;t you play a first person shooter game instead of backgammon so you can really feel tough?

I don;t know if you weren;t hugged enough as a child, were picked on growing up, got into a car accident and bashed your head in, but you are annoying and no one wants you around!

Does that answer your question?   :P

Respectfully,

PW

diane

This is the bit that makes me giggle....

QuoteShe proceded to to flame me in shouts.

I did no such thing - i have never done it - there or here - and when i asked him right then and there - he couldnt find a single flame either  :D

Yet i let him call me stupid, and a drunk and now i have progressed to silly.  :D

Why - because i dont care enough to bother insulting him - nor do i think one single person believes a word he says.

And finally - to educate you don - if i gag you using my interface - i cannot invite you to a match.  Simple as.  You disappear from my life completely - now that is appealing  :D

Except for the real laughs you do provide on a daily basis i would do it right away  :P  
Never give up on the things that make you smile

webrunner

QuoteHey webrunner, I checked on the domain name "donsboard.com", and it's available.
LOL Burper!!!!!!!!!!

:P  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Serious now...

Don, stop creating threads that are causing trouble or i will take away your posting priviliges.
If you have anything constructive or positive to add, please do.. otherwise buzz off and start your own forum. I am more then  fed up with this crap.

Your choice...

I am closing this thread now.
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |