News:

please ensure your email address is "up to date" in your fibsboard profile or personal messages won't get through -- thx
ps  you can set your email as non public

Main Menu

My Novel - Trial of Tears

Started by lewscannon, January 09, 2012, 08:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lewscannon

Hi All.

Gratuitous and shameless self-promotion here, but I've got my first novel, Trial of Tears, coming out next month. There's no BG involved, but it does contain the usual amount of strangeness that floats around in my head. It's a black comedy thriller set in the music industry. My author's website is imaginatively enough called www.chrissemal.com. I just had my first on-line interview yesterday and there will be more forthcoming, unless some assassin manages to complete the contract taken out on me. The interview can be found at http://www.thinklikealabel.com/mistakes-are-the-best-teachers-and-other-great-advice-interview-with-musician-author-chris-semal

Thanks,

lews

KDP

congratulations on your book!  will this be available for the kindle or other e-readers?

lewscannon

Quote from: KDP on January 10, 2012, 02:27:20 AM
congratulations on your book!  will this be available for the kindle or other e-readers?

That would be useful information. It will be available as a paperback on Amazon and as a Kindle eBook in mid-February.

Thanks for asking.

lews

garp_02

Congrats my friend.

I might give that a go as I'm quite partial to a bit of that genre, especially Chris Brookmyre, Colin Bateman and a little Carl Hiassen occasionally.

Will probably wait for the Kindle edition though :)

lewscannon

Hi.

Just wanted to let the Fibs world know that my novel, Trial of Tears, is finally available on Amazon in paperback & kindle versions! The link is here: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=chris+semal

If anyone wants a signed version, please contact me on Fibs, or via my website, which is simply my real name (not lews) with www. & .com

Cheers,

lews

garp_02

Congratulations Chris.

You have a sale here in Scotland.

I look forward to it, but have just started an Alan Guthrie, and I'm not a particularly fast reader; so might be a week or three.

Will post a review at some point, if that's ok.

Cheers,

garp

lewscannon

Quote from: garp_02 on April 27, 2012, 07:03:33 PM
Congratulations Chris.

You have a sale here in Scotland.

I look forward to it, but have just started an Alan Guthrie, and I'm not a particularly fast reader; so might be a week or three.

Will post a review at some point, if that's ok.

Cheers,

garp

Great, thanks Garp. If it's a good one, please post it on Amazon, as well.