News:

**VIP donor members can set up a profile gallery, only viewable by those on their buddy list ****

Main Menu

F.I.B.S. multiple accounts allowed ?

Started by PlayHunter, February 07, 2012, 02:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlayHunter

I was wondering if we are allowed to have more than one account ? I mean only one account per person, but multiple accounts per house address. (for ex. 4 accounts, one for each person living at the same house address ?)

Directly to my case, I would be interested to know if my mother is allowed to create and use one account since she lives in the same house with me and therefore she will log in her account from the same IP as me ? (I do not intend to let my mother play from my account because I do not want her play to affect my rating.) Thank you !

Tanika

At one stage 3 of my children were playing on my IP, and Patti had no problem with it at all. I told her that its my 2 sons and daughter playing and she was ok with it. maybe it will be a good idea just to mention it to her
if I smile it's because  I already found someone else to blame......

socksey

Patti says no multiple accounts.  The reason being that a lot of people in the past have abused Fibs with multiple accounts by using them for cheating. to advance a rating.  As long as you do not cheat, she probably won't mind, but I would mention it to her so that she is aware as Tanika says.  :)

socksey

Politics is the art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich, by promising to protect each from the other. - Oscar Ameringer

Patti

You are allowed multiple accounts per household, so long as each one is owned by an individual.

I've been a little shoot-on-sight with multiple accounts lately, so it's best to let me know if you're doing this.

Also, the best way to reach me is via email or FIBS message (pattib AT fibs DOT com, or message Patti), since I don't check FIBSBoard all that often.

PlayHunter

Quote from: Patti on February 08, 2012, 02:01:20 AM
You are allowed multiple accounts per household, so long as each one is owned by an individual.

I've been a little shoot-on-sight with multiple accounts lately, so it's best to let me know if you're doing this.

Also, the best way to reach me is via email or FIBS message (pattib AT fibs DOT com, or message Patti), since I don't check FIBSBoard all that often.

Thank you very much, yes I will do so.  :cool: